MAC - Style Black Discussion

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
I want Night Violet and maybe Bat Black. that's it.

Hi Sandra! I hope that everything is going better with you!
th_hug.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
it is indeed brave.

shockt.gif

Why does it look so pretty paler rosey? Her lips, an under-lining? Or, maybe just the photo?

Thanks!

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
shockt.gif

Why does it look so pretty paler rosey? Her lips, an under-lining? Or, maybe just the photo?

Thanks!

She must have the magic lips
sneaky.gif

omgitzstephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
She must have the magic lips
sneaky.gif

Just like the girl from the Baby Blooms promo pic. Her lips were beautiful with only one of those sheer sun tints on her lips.
winks.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Hi Sandra! I hope that everything is going better with you!
th_hug.gif

Hi Katie... yes i feel better. thank you for your support. i don't know what i'm going to do if you don't stand by me. you are such an angel
angelic.gif
love.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
*waves to Sandra* I hope you are doing OK, lovely.
th_hug.gif

*waves to Rachel back* thank you
winkiss.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

I've never been so tempted by everything in a collection before! I want it all with the exception of nail polish!

I think I can even rock the black! Isn't there a discontinued blue lipstick in a glaze/glitter form that could go over that!?

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
I've never been so tempted by everything in a collection before! I want it all with the exception of nail polish!

I think I can even rock the black! Isn't there a discontinued blue lipstick in a glaze/glitter form that could go over that!?

blast o blue...its a glaze i think...one of my faves

elegant-one

Speaking of Rosey lips....I was in victorias secret today...seriously, their new makeup line is pretty-darn-nice! I hated the older makeup as it seemed really sheer/cheapy to me. And my goodness the prices were great! I got a pretty lip liner, lipstick (looks like mac slimshines) & a gloss for $20!!! Right now there is a $10 coupon off of $30 - so hey $20 for 3 products is pretty darn good

upnadam!

i am God damn excited for this collection. i just love the whole idea of it. its abit of a risk for mac being such daring lip colours and all. but its a nice balance with the MES and stuff. i think ill pass on those but i definatley want Black Knight lipstick, Blackware, Blackfire, Blingblack glimmerglasses and the VAE. maybe even Night Violet mattene. but is it very similar to Cyber lipstick?
choochoo.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by upnadam!
i am God damn excited for this collection. i just love the whole idea of it. its abit of a risk for mac being such daring lip colours and all. but its a nice balance with the MES and stuff. i think ill pass on those but i definatley want Black Knight lipstick, Blackware, Blackfire, Blingblack glimmerglasses and the VAE. maybe even Night Violet mattene. but is it very similar to Cyber lipstick?
choochoo.gif

Cyber is a true blue purple. This is more of a dark red berry. Very different!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by upnadam!
choochoo.gif

night violet is awesome! perfect for the fall and winter.
smiles.gif
plus because it's a mattene it looks and feels great on the lips!
thmbup.gif

annikay

The only thing I want is the plain Black Cream Colour Base to use as an eyeshadow on its own. I don't even care if it creases
th_LMAO.gif
I wanted the Greasepaint Stick too but it has purple in it, I thought this one would be black and the DSquared2 ones would be purple and blue. They should have made this a true black IMO!
yes.gif
Boo! Oh well, the Graphblack Technakohl will have to do for me...

User38

Does anyone remember the Choc Mattene? or Bing? -- I am wondering if any of these will be dupes for the Night Violet?

sleepyhead

if you read the color stories, there IS a black grease paint stick coming out with dsquared2 (there are 3 of them)

i think i'll get the black ccb too. i figure pigments and glitters would stick to ccbs better than anything smudge-proof

Shadowy Lady

I'm so freakin scared of buying CCB's, I keep hearing how they smudge and all :/ I'm very tempted by the black one coming out with this collex though

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
if you read the color stories, there IS a black grease paint stick coming out with dsquared2 (there are 3 of them)

i think i'll get the black ccb too. i figure pigments and glitters would stick to ccbs better than anything smudge-proof

I know that, but it says "Intense Black" for both collections. So the way I understood it, there's an almost black one with some purple in it = the "Intense Black" one which is included in both collections, then additional two for Dsquared which are V = purple and B = blue. Anybody in the know who can clear this up for us?
winkiss.gif

Latest posts