MAC - Style Black Discussion

Camnagem

PaoPao - Thank you so much for posting that!
heart.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif

When I woke up this morning I had this collection on the brain and was really wondering when we'd get more/new pictures...wonderful to see them, thanks again!

I remain ridiculously excited about this collection! My budget was screaming at me, but I turned up the iTunes and now I don't hear a damn thing. I mean come on...in reality...when will we see an all black collection again? I doubt anytime soon. It feels like I've been waiting for this for such a long time it's worth a splurge.

I can't wait to rock the black lips. Alone or with other colors, what a statement! I also think of black l/s as the ultimate layering/color changing medium. Try layering it with ruby red lipgloss, or wear it lightly under a color you think is too pastel/pale for you, or wear it full strength and OWN it. Work it out, rock those black lips and nails...it's all about the attitude.

In the words of RuPaul..."It don't matter what you wear, they're checkin' out your savior faire!"

My husband is staring at me like I'm on fire...I may have taken far too much cold medicine this morning. Whatever, bring on Style Black!!

BaDKiTTy69

I cannot wait for this collection to come out. Plus I really wanna have makeover done with the new black things. I hope my store will have some kind of sort of event on Style Black.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by paopao
I've found this, don't know if it's already posted...
look-emo-mac.jpg

jawdrop.gif
ok... this is real black.

My first thought was: Has your PC lost its colour? Like black and white TV?
hmm.gif
lol.gif

This is like art I guess.

gildedangel

I have a feeling that I will be rocking a lot of dark lippies this fall. I am having second thoughts about the MES, I am just not a glitter-on-my-face fan, although they look super pretty! I will probably just get lippies, I am eyeing Night Violet mattene and Blackfire glimmerglass. I wish they had brought back Feline Kohl Power with this collection, it would have been SO fitting. I missed the exfoliator when it came out with Neo-Sci Fi, so I might get it this time, we'll see how much money I have after I pay my tuition!

MzzRach

^^^ Feline kohl power is being repromoted in October's DSquared collection - so better late than never!
winkiss.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by paopao
I've found this, don't know if it's already posted...
look-emo-mac.jpg

shockt.gif
drools.gif
WOW! I'm falling for this collection!!!

Yagmur

^^OMG that's really BLACK. I'm exited to try the Lipstick + Gloss!!!
Even if I think I can't rock that...
th_dunno.gif

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGirl
Does anyone know what lipstick she has on in the promo?

I believe this is erine's pic:

IMG_0352-1.jpg

I want this lippie!!! OMG its perfect!

omgitzstephanie

Last night I had a dream about the Glimmerglasses. These "glimmerglasses" were double ended like the Pro Longwear lipcolours but instead of the packaging being round, they were rectangular shaped. One end was pure black gloss and the other end was the glitter. I was so mesmerized by these babies. But as I pulled the applicator out from the gloss side and placed it on my lips, the applicator snapped in half!
wtff.gif
What a nightmare!
lol.gif

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
^^OMG that's really BLACK. I'm exited to try the Lipstick + Gloss!!!
Even if I think I can't rock that...
th_dunno.gif

Keep in mind that image is totally photoshopped/computer generated, no product looks quite like that in real life. They could be altering the colors a little bit. I do love the pic though, I am getting so excited for this collection!

ladyJ

I don't know if I can do the whole black lips BUT my MUA said that the color really rocks.

coachkitten

I have decided that even those those black lipsticks are very pretty that I don't really need them. I have black CCB and black lipmix so I can create a black lip anytime I want. Plus I can add a bit of reflects glitter, clear lipglass, and a bit of black lipmix to make a glimmer glass. Now if I can just convince myself that I don't need those mineralize eye shadows. I think that I am going to have a hard time not getting those.

LMD84

i admit i have gone from waiting 2 glimmerglasses to just wanting the one with the goldy shimmer. because really i won't be wearing it everyday so it'd be a waste to get two of them. and my lack of funds is also making this harder at the moment!
tong.gif

Nzsallyb

i am staying firm - only the MES. ill have to see the greasepaints in person. but i will stick with my normal skincare, ive recently discovered lush's ocean salt face scrub, and its great, just like the VAE IMO. its also cheaper, which is a bonus

paopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Keep in mind that image is totally photoshopped/computer generated, no product looks quite like that in real life. They could be altering the colors a little bit. I do love the pic though, I am getting so excited for this collection!

But "in real life" the colours are going to be even more exciting, with all the shimmer and showing different shades of black. I can't wait for this colection!
th_worship.gif