MAC - Style Black Discussion

Dahlia_Rayn

I too am excited and will be purchasing nearly everything from this collection, generally I refrain from posting in these threads, but I can't stop thinking about this damn collection! I want it today! Now!

Face2Mac

Uh, Oh, Dahlia just tried to do the Running Man dance. She might have broken a hip.

Pamela and Meg are doing Kid N Play. Good work, ladies.

I am still on the floor from breaking out into the splits.

I've fallen and can't get up. I'm too old for this dancing and carrying on.

LMD84

i have double the excitement because this comes out in the uk the same day as the MAC collection! yay!
choochoo.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Uh, Oh, Dahlia just tried to do the Running Man dance. She might have broken a hip.

Pamela and Meg are doing Kid N Play. Good work, ladies.

I am still on the floor from breaking out into the splits.

I've fallen and can't get up. I'm too old for this dancing and carrying on.

th_roll1.gif

Pamela and I will scoot around to the side of you and you can help yourself up off the ground when our feet connect in the middle of the Kid N Play! Once you're off the ground, all of us can:

heart.gif
STYLE BLACK
heart.gif
nanaparty.gif
heart.gif
STYLE BLACK
heart.gif

shonntew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
^ Me! Me!!!! I'm the third person!
drools.gif

I just haven't been on this thread much because I am so impatient for this to come out. Looking at the thread everyday drives me crazy!

Oh believe me...I am totally in anticipation of this collection!! It cannot come soon enough. I check this thread everyday as well, hoping to see more swatches. I really want to see the nail polishes swatched

shontay07108

The release date seems so far away. I cannot wait. I am seriously buying just about everything I will figure out a way to make it work later. I cannot miss out on this like I did manish. This will go QUICK. I need a special preview of this collection, for real.

Speaking of black makeup, anyone buy the urban Decay Oil Slick lipstick? I loooove it. I was apprehensive about their lipsticks b/c the testers stink to high heaven. I'm guessing b/c everyone and their mama is all over them. My lipstick smells so good. I feel like a crackhead because I whip it out just to sniff it. It is unbelievable rockin' with cult of cherry lip glass. Buying this has made me even more impatient about Style Black.
dance.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
for real! what the.......... i should ask about this. but its weird cuz they cost much more than the normal eyeshadows. so it would only make sense that dazzleglasses were b2mable - i wish..

dazzleglasses ARE b2m-able!

MrsMay

In the Sydney IMATS schedule they have confirmed that MAC Pro are doing a seminar on this season's hot look: black
greengrin.gif

Which probably means that we will get to see the products before they hit the retail stores in Australia on the 5th of October since the Sydney IMATS are on the 12th/13th September
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have double the excitement because this comes out in the uk the same day as the MAC collection! yay!
choochoo.gif

Oooh, are they being released on the same day? I thought Style black is going to be released in October!

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
The release date seems so far away. I cannot wait. I am seriously buying just about everything I will figure out a way to make it work later. I cannot miss out on this like I did manish. This will go QUICK. I need a special preview of this collection, for real.

Speaking of black makeup, anyone buy the urban Decay Oil Slick lipstick? I loooove it. I was apprehensive about their lipsticks b/c the testers stink to high heaven. I'm guessing b/c everyone and their mama is all over them. My lipstick smells so good. I feel like a crackhead because I whip it out just to sniff it. It is unbelievable rockin' with cult of cherry lip glass. Buying this has made me even more impatient about Style Black.
dance.gif

hmm i love my oilslick lipstick. its been so much fun to play with

Caderas

since i'm into editorial looks, i will most deeeefinetly be picking up Dark Knight, the black mattene, and Bat Black as well! $50 not a big drop i figure, woot! yay end of September!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
dazzleglasses ARE b2m-able!

true.gif

I just B2M'd for Funtabulous when I got the new quads.

SmokeSignal16

Woot swatches!
th_DANCE.gif
I have the day it launches in my phone so I can go online and click and buy lol Thank goodness for Macy's employee discount lol