MAC Styledriven Discussion

peachsuns

Thank you, liba! I was wondering as my no name-brand long wear lipgloss I tried years ago was very sticky! Haha. The new glosses and the lip pencils from this collection sound amazing. Hope we'll see the swatches soon!
cheerleader.gif

2browneyes

I almost had an anxiety attack when I saw all the updated info on Temptalia. Then I remembered that this collection is perm and got a little relief. I want quite a few things from this collection so it's great that it's perm....taking my time :)

princess sarah

Totally agreeing with everyone on the perm part of this collection! It's going to be great to get some of those glosses and liners for my case and read up on all the reviews! Not 100% sold on eyeliner colour yet... Might not be bright enough for me just yet.

Edelmc

The red gloss looks amazing! So excited these are perm so I can add new things to my perm wishlist! Liba-thanks for the info. Did the mua mention anything about refils?

LMD84

fresh flare shadow, nice and spicy liner and show me gloss are the first items i shall be buying! wow! these are looking to be a fab addition to the perm line!!

Whispering duo chromes - todays specktra blog post :)

luvlydee

well since these are perm, I wont need to worrry about it selling out without being restocked.. i can wait.. maybe ill snag some up when i get my bday money in october :)

ThePowderPuff

Just got samples of these in the mail and have played around a bit with them. There are swatches here: http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/08/24/sneak-peek-mac-style-driven-pro-longwear-eye-shadow-og-lipglass/

I have tried the Lipglass in Show Me! and the Eyeshadow in Sweet Satisfaction.

The Lipglass is quite sticky and very pigmented. Even Show Me! Which is a quite nude colour is quite opaque. Very nice but quite sticky. The wand is different from anything I have seen by MAC. It's flat.

Didn't like the smell though. Not the nice vanilla scent it usually is, more like very fake vanilla ice cream. But I am very scent sensitive.

The eyeshadow is wonderful. The best way I can describe it is as a less metallic version of Mega Metal. They have somehow the same feel to me. Very pigmented, rich and blendable. Sweet Satisfaction is quite frosty but not as metallic as Mega Metal.

I have only had these for an hour so I can't comment on the werability yet. I will get back to you on that.

LMD84

Just got samples of these in the mail and have played around a bit with them. There are swatches here: http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/08/24/sneak-peek-mac-style-driven-pro-longwear-eye-shadow-og-lipglass/

The Lipglass is quite sticky and very pigmented. Even Show Me! Which is a quite nude colour is quite opaque. Very nice but quite sticky. The wand is different from anything I have seen by MAC. It's flat.

Didn't like the smell though. Not the nice vanilla scent it usually is, more like very fake vanilla ice cream. But I am very scent sensitive.

The eyeshadow is wonderful. The best way I can describe it is as a less metallic version of Mega Metal. They have somehow the same feel to me. Very pigmented, rich and blendable. Sweet Satisfaction is quite frosty but not as metallic as Mega Metal.

I have only had these for an hour so I can't comment on the werability yet. I will get back to you on that.
thanks for the swatches! the shadow looks like a great nude shade! here's hoping it lives up to it's name and lasts a long time! :)

peachsuns

Thank you so much for the swatches! Glad to hear the shadows are less metallic version of Mega Metal. They look lovely! I'm happy they are permanent.
heart.gif

Latest posts