MAC Styledriven Discussion

shontay07108

:wishlist: Ready or Not! lipglass Whoops! lipglass What a Blast! lip pencil Keep Your Cool eyeshadow Style Driven eyeshadow Those are the ones I will buy immediately. Since it's perm, I will get to play with everything and I might walk away with a couple more glosses and shadows. I don't want the lipsticks at all.

peachsuns

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...sooooooo happy this is all permanent.

iagree.gif
This collection looks beautiful!!!!!
heat.gif
I cannot wait to see the swatches! I'm so excited!

Adee

[quote name="kimbunney" url="/forum/thread/175977/mac-styledriven-discussion/150#post_2152681"]I can't wait to see the eyeshadow swatches from this collection
[/quote] Me too! I'm really interested to hear about their texture and what makes them wear so much longer. I'm pretty sure I'll be taking home at least 4 of the colors...:eyelove:

Nicala

I hope the formula of the shadows is similar to Mega Metals. Like, in smoothness and texture cause those are buttery amazinggg.

Mac-Guy

I don't even mind the size (or the absence of palettes), but the price is steep in comparison to the regular refills.

liba

My MA raved about the glosses and pencils after he got back from training. They had everyone try the glosses before lunch, just to prove how well they hold up to eating and drinking and from what he said, the staying power was remarkable for a gloss, even after a meal. He said the pencils were noticeably better than current MAC lip pencils as well - really smooth and long lasting.

liba

I actually asked him about that - it's been a few weeks, but if I recall correctly, I asked him if they were more like Lipglass texture, Cremesheen texture or Kissables texture. I think he said less sticky than Lipglass, but something other than Dare to Wear or Kissables and more like a gloss.

Latest posts