MAC Styledriven Discussion

LMD84

If the larger e/s become standard, I hope that MAC will not wait too long before offering a palette where we can fit the e/s.
yeah it would be perfect if they made a larger sized palette. i'm weird and like to have everything matching so can't buy another brands palette for my mac shadows... i need help! lol!

Mac-Guy

yeah it would be perfect if they made a larger sized palette. i'm weird and like to have everything matching so can't buy another brands palette for my mac shadows... i need help! lol!
Haha, I can totally relate. I hate that my old pigments don't match the new ones. I don't have a preference for one or the other, but I wish they would look the same, though replacing piggies just for that purpose would be too decadent. :)

XxMoOmOoxX

I like the new sleek form. :)

The old packaging contained 7.5 grams of product and cost $19.50

The new packaging contains 4.5 grams of product and still costs $19.50

I like the old packaging better because you get more product for your money.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I like the new sleek form. :)

Yeah, I'm one of the few who actually likes the new packaging better. What annoys me is that the price didn't go down when the size did, because it amounts to a fairly steep price increase.

Mac-Guy

Yeah, I'm one of the few who actually likes the new packaging better. What annoys me is that the price didn't go down when the size did, because it amounts to a fairly steep price increase.
I wasn't even too concerned with the hidden price increase as I figured I will probably never finish some of the jars - at least not the crazy color piggies.

LMD84

the so much smaller and annoying to get the color! thats why i decided not to buy any at all
yeah i hate how small they are and 5the fact the lid is a bit funny - sometimes it is hard to tell if it is actually closed! and the silly lip thing on the plastic stopper - with my nails and sausage fingers it always ends up rolling around the floor! lol!

ahoythere

LOL, me too. Sausage fingers + tiny plastic insert lid = ridiculous comedy of errors. I liked the old ones because they were more stable...less prone to tippage and whatnot, and you could actually use the inner lid to tap off excess.

paparazziboy

this is the collection that im most excited about sine EVERYTHING will be permanent. i most excited for the new lip pencils!!!! the color range is great and u have to love the 8 hour wear

btw if you all would like my fan page as a THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION I GIVE OUT it only takes two secondswww.facebook.com/EloyGuerraMua please and thank you

LMD84

this is the collection that im most excited about sine EVERYTHING will be permanent. i most excited for the new lip pencils!!!! the color range is great and u have to love the 8 hour wear

btw if you all would like my fan page as a THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION I GIVE OUT it only takes two secondswww.facebook.com/EloyGuerraMua please and thank you
yup! new lip pencils are a winner with me!! and love long wearing items too :)

An inside look at my MAC Palettes #1 - check out todays specktra blog post :)

Edelmc

If memory serves me well they used to have the larger shadows available in perm neutral and highlighter shades- I used to have a large vellum shadow. I think they phased them out when they changed the shadow packaging to flip lids but because they used to do some colours in perm large pots there is a chance they might bring back the larger size and now they have the pallette system they might bring out large shadow pallettes too which would be amazing I think selling the pigments in the stacked containers would be cool. I would never use up a larger size pot and I prefer the wider opening and stackability of the stack pots if you know what I mean

romi79_2008

this collection is my most awaited one, my minimum purchase will be 6 es. 2 lipliners, and 2 glosses and I`m guessing everything but the lipliners will go in 18-20$ range.
Lately I`m a peach-coral-red lipproducts phase, I can`t even look at pinks, and mac is helping a lot with all the glosses and ls in this colors

mousygiggles

I don't remember them from way back. I was always more about them MAC lipsticks. I love the Peacocky shadow size and hope the quality on these is great.

LMD84

Do the Peacocky eyeshadows fit in the Mac blush palette?

Also, is it confirmed that the size of the eyeshadows from the Styledriven Collection is as large as the Peacocky eyeshadows?
the peacocky shadows are smaller than mac blushes. they are the same size as the ccb's. you can put them in a blush palette but there would be gaps.

xasperadastra

Do the Peacocky eyeshadows fit in the Mac blush palette?

Also, is it confirmed that the size of the eyeshadows from the Styledriven Collection is as large as the Peacocky eyeshadows?
styledriven one are bigger than normal eyeshadow! (we have seen some images)... don't know if they are exactly the same size as peacocky but I guess and hope so!