MAC Styledriven Discussion

wishonastar

The wands look a bit like Revlon Colourburst gloss wands, not sure if they are exact but they have flat spongey similar shaped applicators too.

OctoberViolet

Tx for the swatches ahoythere!! Everything looks so pretty & very tempting. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss, but... I may decide to buy one or two of these later on. Glad these are all perm. I can relax, save & then buy when I want to.

Top Lipgloss: Show Me
Bottom Lipgloss: Lasting Achievement
E/S: Make Your Mark, Lie Low, Sweet Satisfaction

Prettypackages

I agree.
This collection seems to be really promising, both in the color story as well as the quality of the product. It's time to give the (new) perm range some love.

after looking at the swatches, I want everything. They look so buttery smooth and pretty. I'm so glad I can take my time getting these.

Prettypackages

A few of the colors already look similiar to other colors, but it is still enough for me to get them. They seem to be more on the neutral side and that's what I love about them. The blues and greys are gorgeous.

Adee

A few of the colors already look similiar to other colors, but it is still enough for me to get them. They seem to be more on the neutral side and that's what I love about them. The blues and greys are gorgeous.
They are similar color-wise. But the reason I'll be getting them is for the formula, regardless of wether I have a dupe. It's totally worth it to me to get a color o already have in a long lasting formula. I'm excited!

GlamQueen21

I'm glad that I can take my time on this collection. The eyeshadows look amazing! I'm going to go look at more swatches!

Latest posts