MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I may be the odd man out - but I totally LOVE LOVE CCBs! Face, eyes, lips
thmbup.gif
I don't have creasing issues on the eyes so that helps. When used as ES, they make a great base to layer over.

I freaking love CCBs, too, elegant!
love.gif
I use them all the time on my eyes and lips. I just wish the red one were eye/lip safe.
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh dont get me wrong - i love my pearl ccb - just for on my cheeks
smiles.gif

love pearl everywhere. I saw an MA use it on her eyes with Gold Stroke over it
th_drool.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
love pearl everywhere. I saw an MA use it on her eyes with Gold Stroke over it
th_drool.gif

ooh i have gold stroke! maybe i can oogle it on my hand because of creaisng on my eyes! lol!
tong.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
I've never tried one on my cheeks but if I end up getting Virgin's Isle next time I'm in MAC, that's what I plan on using it for. I'm anxious to see how it does b/c I'm in love with the color.
greengrin.gif

It's a lovely color on the cheeks. I've had this product for a while now and its simply beautiful. I'm sure it will also work on multiple skintones. I thought they had actually discontinued it. For the ladies that are on a budget this CCB has a tendency to pop up at the CCOs.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
It's a lovely color on the cheeks. I've had this product for a while now and its simply beautiful. I'm sure it will also work on multiple skintones. I thought they had actually discontinued it. For the ladies that are on a budget this CCB has a tendency to pop up at the CCOs.

I probably have seen before at a CCO and stupidly stayed away from it since it is quite bright in the pot. Now I'm a littler wiser and know that I can use just about anything if I really put my mind to it...except maybe the orange l/s but I'd be willing to give it a whirl.
winkiss.gif
greengrin.gif

Shadowy Lady

ok, here's the random orange lipstick pic. I think this is Temperature Rising l/l used as lipstick actually. Skintone is in my signature.

IMG_9457.jpg

Now, I don't have any orange lipstick, just some liners. I guess I could use neon orange in my stash.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
ok, here's the random orange lipstick pic. I think this is Temperature Rising l/l used as lipstick actually. Skintone is in my signature.

IMG_9457.jpg

Now, I don't any orange lipstick, just some liners. I guess I could use neon orange in my stash.

Using l/l is just as great as using a regular l/s IMO. This looks fabulous on you!! It really compliments your skin. Thinking back on it, I have Coral Craze l/g pencil that I found awhile back at a CCO and it's not straight up orange but I'd say it's pretty close and I LOVE IT. I don't wear it everyday but I love wearing it in the spring. Here's a swatch I found...http://www.temptalia.com/images/2007/review_in3d001.jpg

I might have to pull that out and really give it another try this fall!

liba

Quote:

IMG_9457.jpg

Now, I don't any orange lipstick, just some liners. I guess I could use neon orange in my stash.

^^^^looks hot! I'm a big fan of TT worn solo too (I like to leave it super matte with no gloss on top). Is that Undercurrent I spy lining your eyes?
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
^^^^looks hot! I'm a big fan of TT worn solo too (I like to leave it super matte with no gloss on top). Is that Undercurrent I spy lining your eyes?
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Thanks, I think I'm wearing Blue Peep fluidline on the eyes.

LMD84

Quote:
Thanks, I think I'm wearing Blue Peep fluidline on the eyes.

you already know how beautiful i think you are in that picture!
smiles.gif
the lippie was made for you!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirlgirl
Back on topic. I'm excited about new pigments in this collection. I hope the bright pink and Fuchsia ones aren't dupes for some already released piggies. Need swatches before I can really decide.

This is looking like a pretty tempting collection, after all.
This is subject to change, of course, as swatches become available, but so far I'm interested in:

Style Curve-bright violet purple (C)
Cockney (maybe)
Pigment
New Fixation-bright fuchsia red with soft pearlized pigments
Fluidline
Dark Diversion-blackened plum (If this is as good as it sounds, I may buy multiples!) Lately Bobbi Brown's Longwear Gel Eyeliner in Black Plum Ink has become my "go-to" eyeliner. I tried Macroviolet Fluidline, and it's okay, but I wanted something matte, and more pigmented. Dark Diversion sounds perfect! If it's really good, I wish MAC would make it permanent!

Orange lipstick does not work on me; as much as I love bright lips, orange is just not my color.
Purple is, so Style Curve has my name on it!
yahoo.gif

I always feel kind of "blah" right after Christmas, so maybe the timing of this collection will chase the "blahs" away this year!
th_DANCE.gif

romi79_2008

I want 2 pigments from this collection. I`m glad we pigments in the new collections and happier that they aren`t too many so I can afford how many I want

LeeleeBell

LOL was reading the first few pages where someone said that Red Twins was the working name of this collection..Red Twins made me think of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen...and they have their own fashion line.

hmm.gif
oh.gif

for a second i thought maybe it was the Olsen Twins collection :p

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
LOL was reading the first few pages where someone said that Red Twins was the working name of this collection..Red Twins made me think of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen...and they have their own fashion line.

hmm.gif
oh.gif

for a second i thought maybe it was the Olsen Twins collection :p

thank goodness it's not! they creep me out for some reason!
tong.gif

mystery

For some reason, the more I look at the info for this collection, the more I think I can skip it
th_dunno.gif

Only 1 or 2 things at the most interest me. Am I the only one?
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
For some reason, the more I look at the info for this collection, the more I think I can skip it
th_dunno.gif

Only 1 or 2 things at the most interest me. Am I the only one?
tong.gif

no my excitement has died done and i can now say that this is my least fave collection that is coming out
smiles.gif

mystery

Quote:
no my excitement has died done and i can now say that this is my least fave collection that is coming out
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
smiles.gif

Yeah mine too
th_dunno.gif
I think I'm only getting the orange lipstick and the plum fluidline

LMD84

Quote:
Yeah mine too
th_dunno.gif
I think I'm only getting the orange lipstick and the plum fluidline

yeah i want the fluidline however it has to be opaque! i have got so mny liners that you have to layer up and i find it really annoying!

laylalovesmac

I'm just interested in the purple lipstick (of course) and the fluidline at the moment. But, I could see bringing a piggie home, too.
winkiss.gif

Latest posts