MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

Teggy

Meh.

The purple lipstick may be okay, but I'd have to see it. Now that I've found one beauty powder that works for me, I'd be open to trying others. Otherwise, this doesn't seem like a particularly thrilling collection.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy
Meh.

The purple lipstick may be okay, but I'd have to see it. Now that I've found one beauty powder that works for me, I'd be open to trying others. Otherwise, this doesn't seem like a particularly thrilling collection.

I don't know if I'd call it "thrilling," but I am looking forward to this collection's release.
For me, I don't think it will be as exciting as Digi Pops, but I don't think it will be a "total skip," like Longwear and Villains.
sigh.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah i want the fluidline however it has to be opaque! i have got so mny liners that you have to layer up and i find it really annoying!

thmbup.gif

I couldn't agree more!
I dream of a gel liner that gives completely opaque coverage in one swipe, but doesn't look harsh.
I hope I'm not dreaming ...
sigh.gif

Bobbi Brown's Black Plum Ink comes close to this ideal, but sometimes even it needs more than one coat to achieve the desired intensity.
I will definitely try Dark Diversion, with high hopes.

AcousticSoul

So far, I'm only interested in the purple lippie and pigments. For me, it's one of those collections where if I happen to be at the counter, I'll play around and swatch. If not, then I don't think I'll miss much.
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
thmbup.gif

I couldn't agree more!
I dream of a gel liner that gives completely opaque coverage in one swipe, but doesn't look harsh.
I hope I'm not dreaming ...
sigh.gif

Bobbi Brown's Black Plum Ink comes close to this ideal, but sometimes even it needs more than one coat to achieve the desired intensity.
I will definitely try Dark Diversion, with high hopes.

i hope youre not either!!

martiangurll

This thread, well all the color threads, are full of evil enablers. I am going to have to add the orange lippy and the purple fluidline to my list.

No quarter with all these collections, they are attacking my wallet without mercy

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Yeah mine too
th_dunno.gif
I think I'm only getting the orange lipstick and the plum fluidline

You waaaaannnnntttt the orange lippie... Seriously, it's wearable, I promise... GET IT!

Marjolaine

I must be the only one delighted with the CCBs in this collection! I'm gonna get the LE ones and be happy forever with my CCB collection :p

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjolaine
I must be the only one delighted with the CCBs in this collection! I'm gonna get the LE ones and be happy forever with my CCB collection :p

ccb's are a nice product. i just don't need anymore!
smiles.gif

shontay07108

I don't own any CCB. When I first began dabbling in make up I think I bought one, but I returned it because I just didn't know what to do with it. Now, I've decided to buy one since I know my way around. I really want Virgin Isle. None of the CCB's really excite me, based on description, though. Too bad.

HMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'm just interested in the purple lipstick (of course) and the fluidline at the moment. But, I could see bringing a piggie home, too.
winkiss.gif

I'm interested in the purple one as well! If it looks anything like Violetta is will be MINEEE!!!!
drools.gif

And ohhhh man those CCBs!!! I'm gonna have to get me a few of those too!!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMC
I'm interested in the purple one as well! If it looks anything like Violetta is will be MINEEE!!!!
drools.gif

And ohhhh man those CCBs!!! I'm gonna have to get me a few of those too!!

Yep- same here.
drools.gif

And I think I'll have to pick up the red CCB, even if it is only face safe.
thmbup.gif

HMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^I'm hoping so as well! Violetta is just gorgeous and hoping that it's like it!

Girl, i know! Try this amazing combo i learned while working freelance at one of MAC's events: Do Vino l/l and Violetta l/s together...it's heavenly
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Yep- same here.
drools.gif

thmbup.gif

Agreed! I've seen a friend of mine on here (username: LC) do FOTD's with purple shadow over Madly Magenta CCB and it is the coolest thing i've ever seen!

GlamQueen21

^That sounds pretty! I shall try that one day!

As for Neon Orange l/s, it's on MAC's website right now if you guys don't own the color and don't want to wait until this collection launches.

Wandalemur

When do you think we'll be able to see pictures for this collection? I can't wait to see what Something New looks like.

liba

thmbup.gif
I'm still peeved about it being face safe only - medium toned blue red is exactly what I want on my lips and perfectly matching strong cheeks and lips would be an awesome look.

User38

liba, don't worry there will soon be a lip ccb
shockt.gif
pot form, but more like a stain and usable on the cheeks too.. lol. patience is a virtue

oh and I forgot to post pics of the ccbs which I have for this collex..
cooldude.gif

esp. recc. virgin isle for the upcoming year

laylalovesmac

liba, don't worry there will soon be a lip ccb
shockt.gif
pot form, but more like a stain and usable on the cheeks too.. lol. patience is a virtue

oh and I forgot to post pics of the ccbs which I have for this collex..
cooldude.gif

esp. recc. virgin isle for the upcoming year
That sounds awesome!
th_drool.gif

I can't wait to see the CCBs from this collection! Do you like them, HerGreyness?
cutey.gif
heart.gif