MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

TeresitaMC

^^ I second that "
lol.gif
"

wow...I hate searching for each and every smiley.....

marajode

it's one of my top products I've gotten from MAC.
I've never had a powder or other product that I could put all over, even though I have gigantic poors and oily t-zone. It's pink enough that it brightens, but not pink enough that it looks pink.
It's brightening and luminates, without accentuating pores or lines, or making me look sweaty and oily. I'm really self conscious about my pores nowadays.
PIP is not something that you put on and can necessarily see at first. So I can see why some people would think it doesn't do enough or is too light. But I have a zillion powders and other products that do show up, or are too shimmery, or too much color. I like that I can basically use this as finishing powder.
When you put it on, you can't see "it", but you can see a better finish and tone to my skin. love it under my eyes (thank you Elegant)

It's fun. I have just been frustrated with buying so many highlighters, so many MSF's, and also, so many Beauty Powders. Either I can just use in tiny spots (else my pores are multiplied), or there is too much color that disrupts what I had put on.

Okay I said I was getting obsessed.
I'll stop going on about it so much.

murflegirl

Bought all three of the LE pigments today! Can't wait to come up with some sort of fun look!
I've seen Follow Your Fancy done with a brown in the crease, it looked gorgeous!

How are you girlies using the pigments?

mac_aiken

Elegant, you get to keep your enabling crown. I broke my "no LE backups in 2011"rule today because of you. Picked up another PiP. :)

marajode

drinkup.gif

a round of PIP for everyone! lol.

And Anneri! Have you tried it yet??
How do you do it?
within 2 minutes of possession of new makeup, I usually have it on my face. I have no will power, and no patience. I must see how it looks on immediately.

marajode

Hi Murflegirl,
I haven't tried these pigments.
Have you experimented with them yet?

Quote:
Bought all three of the LE pigments today! Can't wait to come up with some sort of fun look!
I've seen Follow Your Fancy done with a brown in the crease, it looked gorgeous!

How are you girlies using the pigments?

bis

Marajode, not sure f this post makes it, but if you want I can try and swatch the Meteorites next to PiP? I got Style Curve and have to say it's the first Cremesheen I liked, it feels not like a CS to me. The colour is great, never thought this colour would suit me.

marajode

bis, that I would appreciate that a ton!!!!!!

I've been watching the Guerlain thread. Before I got PIP, I didn't think I would even consider using something all over.
Now it has my curiosity set about the meteorites. (ugh. seriously, I have a problem, lol)

Thank you Bis!

marajode

You know, I just remembered that I have oodles to B2M. I think I need to look at Style Curve. I didn't even look at it in person. But everyone seems to love it.
And, there hasn't been a cremesheen that I loved. THey've all been ok to me.
That was the one lippie from this collection that I was most interested in.

I got Style Curve and have to say it's the first Cremesheen I liked, it feels not like a CS to me. The colour is great, never thought this colour would suit me.

rockin

I got Style Curve and I love it - such a beautiful pinky colour on me. I put some on before going into town today, and had dinner out while I was there. When I got home my lips were still pink. It faded quite evenly though

elegant-one

drinkup.gif

How do you do it?
within 2 minutes of possession of new makeup, I usually have it on my face. I have no will power, and no patience. I must see how it looks on immediately.
lol.gif

I'm exactly the same way. Rip em open & test them out right away!

EngineerBarbie

Finally bit the bullet and picked up a cream color base in Virgin Isle. I thought it would look too bright but it sheered out very nicely! Was more coral than orange so it fit my coloring (NW43) nicely. Can't wait to see how I can blend it with my Madly Magenta cream base.

Anneri

drinkup.gif

How do you do it?
I'm more of the kind of lovingly staring at it in all its untouched glory... lol.
That being said, I used PIP yesterday (over a nearly bare face) and today over my full make-up. On a nearly bare face (only used the mystery powder from Marcel Wanders) it looked too much - too much shimmer.
Today, with full mu, I didn't see much of the effect on my face. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
th_dunno.gif
(Or did I expect too much?)
I applied it at the end of my usual routine.

GlamQueen21

I forgot to tell you girls about the results of Neon Orange and NYX Plush Red Lipliner. It turned out so gorgeous!!!! I love how it tones down Neon Orange and I applied Passing Fancy dazzleglass creme with it and loved it!
100_2269.jpg