MAC - To The Beach Discussion

peachsuns

I'm so sorry.
ssad.gif

I just searched Stereo Rose at eBay, and wow, they are expensive. I didn't know that. The cheapest one still costs around $50.00. But don't give up hope, Winnie. I really hope you'll get one just for you soon.
th_hug.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
There's a tracking/package number, but I don't think they can do much to track it since it is an unregistered mail... I'm SO bummed.
ssad.gif

i'll keep an eye for out you if i see one at a reasonable price
smiles.gif
these greedy people make me mad
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
I'm so sorry.
ssad.gif

I just searched Stereo Rose at eBay, and wow, they are expensive. I didn't know that. The cheapest one still costs around $50.00. But don't give up hope, Winnie. I really hope you'll get one just for you soon.
th_hug.gif

Yeah, I would expect so that's why I never bothered searching on eBay. Highly hyped about LE stuff will definitely be grossly overpriced there.
thmbdn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'll keep an eye for out you if i see one at a reasonable price
smiles.gif
these greedy people make me mad
ssad.gif

Thank you so much hun!
th_hug.gif
How can I NOT have Stereo Rose in my huge blush collection? Sigh.

Fiberluver

Winnie - if you have the tracking # you still might want to have the post office try to track the package for you.

I like to think that there i something that can be done unless the seller ripped you off and I hate to think that!!!

LittleMaryJane

Sorry about your SR, Winnie. That really sucks... I had a package go missing with two pallets in it once but that's not nearly as bad--and my seller reimbursed me.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
Winnie - if you have the tracking # you still might want to have the post office try to track the package for you.

I like to think that there i something that can be done unless the seller ripped you off and I hate to think that!!!

I'll try to ask her to do that. She told me she did try to get the PO to track the package but was told it can't be tracked. I hate to think that she ripped me off as well, but she was able to show me the post office receipt though. She said she sent 2 packages out on the same day (one to Singapore and one to Malaysia) but they both went missing - not very sure if the Malaysian package was ever received. Seems fishy to me, because I rarely encounter any packages that get lost in transit.

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
I'll try to ask her to do that. She told me she did try to get the PO to track the package but was told it can't be tracked. I hate to think that she ripped me off as well, but she was able to show me the post office receipt though. She said she sent 2 packages out on the same day (one to Singapore and one to Malaysia) but they both went missing - not very sure if the Malaysian package was ever received. Seems fishy to me, because I rarely encounter any packages that get lost in transit.

Hmm. The girl who sold me the lost pallets said the same thing--that a couple of her packages she sent out went missing.
wondering.gif
I've never had one of my packages get lost either.

dreamer246

That sucks. I'm glad you got reimbursed though. My package cost over a 100 SGD.
ssad.gif
I asked her to send by registered (we both agreed to send by registered on both ends), and I complied but she ended up sending her end by normal mail. So technically speaking, the fault is with her and not the PO since she did not abide by the agreed terms of shipping. Am I wrong to say that?

lilithsnake6

Quote:
That sucks. I'm glad you got reimbursed though. My package cost over a 100 SGD.
ssad.gif
I asked her to send by registered (we both agreed to send by registered on both ends), and I complied but she ended up sending her end by normal mail. So technically speaking, the fault is with her and not the PO since she did not abide by the agreed terms of shipping. Am I wrong to say that?

You should absolutely be reimbursed if she didn't comply with your agreed shipping method & the package ends up lost and can't be tracked. I would try the post office yourself first to see if the answer is the same but it sounds like she broke the contract.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithsnake6
You should absolutely be reimbursed if she didn't comply with your agreed shipping method & the package ends up lost and can't be tracked. I would try the post office yourself first to see if the answer is the same but it sounds like she broke the contract.

i agree with this, if you agreed to do it tracked and you held up your end then she should have done the same. it could be an honest mistake on her part but still, she should have made it very clear to the post office she wanted it tracked.

LittleMaryJane

Yeah, definitely not wrong to say something... When I pay for a certain kind of shipping or certain options, I expect to get what I pay for and agree to.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithsnake6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i agree with this, if you agreed to do it tracked and you held up your end then she should have done the same. it could be an honest mistake on her part but still, she should have made it very clear to the post office she wanted it tracked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Yeah, definitely not wrong to say something... When I pay for a certain kind of shipping or certain options, I expect to get what I pay for and agree to.

Thank you ladies!
th_hug.gif
I shall confront her and ask for a reimbursement then. Hopefully things will be settled easily between us, I really don't wish to bring it over to swaptawk and create a big fuss there. Not that I have anything to fear of course, I didn't do anything wrong on my part... But what irks me the most is that 1) the cost of the items in the missing package is pretty significant, and one of the items (a Sephora OPI n/l) was my friend's purchase 2) Stereo Rose is now lost, a HTF item that I may never get my hands on again...
ssad.gif

Misoxx

Hope everything gets sorted winnie!
smiles.gif
you are NOT in the wrong on anycase.

Lady day l/s is amazing! Love it. I'm almost finished mine I wore it that much, perfect pink!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoxx
Hope everything gets sorted winnie!
smiles.gif
you are NOT in the wrong on anycase.

Lady day l/s is amazing! Love it. I'm almost finished mine I wore it that much, perfect pink!

Yup, the lady agreed to reimburse me.
greengrin.gif
But that doesn't bring my Stereo Rose back to me...
ssad.gif

And yes to Lazy Day l/s! I tried it on a couple of days ago, and it is pure perfection! I hate lips that are too pink and girly looking, but this gives my lips a nice tint of pink color without going overboard. Awesome!
thmbup.gif

sapnap

sounds sketchy to me WInnie, but glad she agreed to reimburse u!! SR seems to be popping up between 32- 40.. will keep an eye out for u if ur ok with paying tht much dear!

sapnap

on another note, I lost a package too.. wonder whats happening
ssad.gif
( the seller did say she is not responsible for lost packages so I guess I cant ask her for reimbursement!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
ssad.gif
( the seller did say she is not responsible for lost packages so I guess I cant ask her for reimbursement!

the uk post is being super slow at the moment. i think it's because we had a bank holiday last week
th_dunno.gif
so that explains things for us uk guys.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
ssad.gif

If she is nice, she might offer to compensate you. Probably not the full amount, but she might send some other stuff over to you to make up for it. That's what I'll do if there's a lost package.

sapnap

umm no
ssad.gif
she just said i'm sorry... boo

Quote:
If she is nice, she might offer to compensate you. Probably not the full amount, but she might send some other stuff over to you to make up for it. That's what I'll do if there's a lost package.