MAC - To The Beach Discussion

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the uk post is being super slow at the moment. i think it's because we had a bank holiday last week
th_dunno.gif
so that explains things for us uk guys.

hmm.. no holiday in Singapore except the one coming up
ssad.gif
.. but there have been some issues here with mail , tho SG post used to be pretty awesome!

lilithsnake6

I use TR all the time, I wear bronze/gold eyes & bronzy skin, fill my lips opaquely w/ TR & add a lot of glossiness... It's my favorite look this summer (w/ olives & teals taking #2 into fall)

BEA2LS

well summer is over, i loved this collection! i wore TR with FoF over it or sometimes a soft pink lipee over it to make a coral color. I wore marine life everyday and sometimes hipness,i wore firecracker sand and sun with yellows.. i loved this!

peachsuns

iagree.gif
This is really a fun summer collection.
love.gif
We still have a summer-like weather here. I'll wear Float on By tomorrow.
yes.gif

dreamer246

I wore Thrills l/s (together with Warm Soul blush) for my class presentation yesterday. What a gorgeous combo, it gave an understated yet still polished look!
heart.gif
I am in love with Lazy Day lipstick too.
love.gif

TeresitaMC

I have been using Lazy Day almost Every Day
love.gif
I hope that doesn't mean I'm lazy
tong.gif
hehe. But I plan on forcing myself to move on to something else soon because I will be devastated if I ever run out of LD!

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
I have been using Lazy Day almost Every Day
love.gif
I hope that doesn't mean I'm lazy
tong.gif
hehe. But I plan on forcing myself to move on to something else soon because I will be devastated if I ever run out of LD!

I love LD too! I saw it at the counter a couple of days ago and amost picked up another one but I'm going to wait and see if it shows up at the CCO soon.

TeresitaMC

^ Good idea!
greengrin.gif
I'm surprised you still saw one at the counter! I may look for a 2nd tube if I find that I can't tear myself away from LD
lol.gif
That will be a decision made in the later future though
smiles.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
^ Good idea!
greengrin.gif
I'm surprised you still saw one at the counter! I may look for a 2nd tube if I find that I can't tear myself away from LD
lol.gif
That will be a decision made in the later future though
smiles.gif

I was surprised too! And they also still had Flurry of Fun which I'm hoping to see at CCO too.
cutey.gif

TeresitaMC

^ omg FOF was still there, too?!?!
amazed.gif
That's surprising! That is yet ANOTHER gem I try not to use too much. I may want a backup of that someday too
graucho.gif
This was an awesome collection! I'm hoping to get the rest of what I wanted at some point!
yes.gif

Fiberluver

I LOVED FOF! I'm halfway through my tube of it! I was wearing it a lot w/SP l/g.

Now I guess I'll wear SP w/Viva Glam V.

I need to lay off the FOF.

Do you all B2M LE empties or do you keep them?

I'm curious ... or as my sister puts it - nosey!

dreamer246

I'm actually selling off my FOF l/g, it's still BN, but not sure if I still have the box around though. I figured I'll never get round to using it, so might as well sell it to someone who might appreciate and love it more. If interested PM me, especially those of you who are looking for your backup!
winks.gif
Do check out my sale thread too.
tong.gif

lilithsnake6

I just saw this on ebay and thought while I know it's fake, it's a very pretty fake- I kinda want it just for packaging even if I wouldn't use it
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-Mascara-Black-BEACH-COLLECTION-NEW-/260696788605?pt=AU_Makeup&hash=item3cb2bd4e7d

LMD84

lol! yes terribly fake but still coll looking! i'd never buy it though because you just dont know whats in the fakes.

Hilde

Shimmermoss is so pretty - I can't stop looking at it!

(that's my intelligent contribution to this thread)