MAC Too Fabulous Discussion

LMD84

yeah i can't wiat to get more cremesheen glosses! i've been using my fashion scoop to death! although i will say that i got a revlon gloss last week - one of those lilac coloured ones and it feels a bit like a cremesheen gloss on my lips. a touch thicker perhaps but near enough teh same!

Miss QQ

The first lip gloss I bought about 7 or 8 years ago was Revlon's and I liked it! It had a sponge tip where I twist the top and gloss would ooze out. The shade was Lightning Pink. The line was discontinued shortly. I bought another Revlon gloss and liked it but it was not the exact shade like LP. I also want to confess that I have not use my tube of Fashion Scoop yet. Kind of saving it for some special occasion, but what exactly, I don't know.
tong.gif

PinkBasset

^ I haven't used my Fashion Scoop yet either! I have too many glosses opened that I'm afraid some of them will go bad before I get them used. So I save some and will use them after I've finished even one gloss!
greengrin.gif

clslvr6spd

I found the last Trimmed Pink liner in my area today! thank god I found it, I am soo happy I was able to get my hands on it!
winks.gif

I can't wait to wear it.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Creamsheen glasses are heavenly!
love.gif
They have the best feel and I think that they are really moisturizing. For the past month I have worn either boy bait or fashion scoop everyday. I love them!

Hmm I guess I'll have to give them a try! What would you guys recommend for me? I love nude lips & everyday milky light pinks
smiles.gif
. From the swatch thread, I think I'd be interested in boy bait, partial to pink, fashion scoop and maybe just superb. They look so yummy!

purrtykitty

Definitely Boy Bait and Fashion Scoop, then. Partial to Pink is probably going to give you a more natural, pinky lip, but that would be pretty, too! If you really want to go nude, do Naked liner over Boy Bait!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Definitely Boy Bait and Fashion Scoop, then. Partial to Pink is probably going to give you a more natural, pinky lip, but that would be pretty, too! If you really want to go nude, do Naked liner over Boy Bait!

iagree.gif

Boy Bait & Fashion Scoop would be my picks as well. Can't wait for the new colors!

Rinstar

I'm wearing Two Virtues right now <3 <3 <3!!!!

And I'm wondering why I didn't get any of the Cremesheen glasses with this collection. I love my Cremesheen glasses!

shontay07108

I wore Loud and Lovely for the first time yesterday to work. I am in love with it! It's just incredible. My lips look all juicy and sexy LOL. I have to pry it out of my own hands though so that I can give Double Dare a go. Just got back from Mac looking at the other shades in this collection, but they didn't grab me.

GlamYOURUs

My fav cremesheens are:

Loud & Lovely
Boy Bait
Fashion Scoop
Partial To Pink
Delight
Just Superb

O wait, is that all of them?
lol.gif

Rinstar

I am really tempted to order Loud & Lovely and Buddy Up this week.... but I should save for To The Beach!!!

But I love mineralize blushes and cremesheen glosses!!!!

cno64

Pardon me if this has already been asked and answered, but:

Is there a dupe for Trimmed in Pink pencil?

I wanted it, but it sold out.
cry.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
I am really tempted to order Loud & Lovely and Buddy Up this week.... but I should save for To The Beach!!!

But I love mineralize blushes and cremesheen glosses!!!!

Loud and Lovely is the bees knees, girl. I enable- I mean encourage you completely!

graucho.gif

Shadowy Lady

I really wish I got a back up of In Synch
ssad.gif
I can see running out of it so quick. I also love the other two liners I got though, Naked and Trimmed in pink

*JJ*

i completely fell in love with naked liner. i wanted to use it until i got my hands on lip erase but now i changed my mind and bought a back-up of naked instead. it is perfect for toning down my natural lip color! i hope they'll repromote it in the future!

GlamQueen21

Last week, I have finished up Partial To Pink cremesheen glass and I'm thinking about ordering Fashion Scoop, Boy Bait and another Partial To Pink cremesheen glasses but I'm going to wait awhile since I have other lip products to finish up.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I think Naked liner is way better than lip erase IMHO.

iagree.gif
it doesn't dry your lips out!