MAC Too Fabulous Discussion

allThingsGirl

what are the MBs that everyone is still using from this collection? which ones have you returned or sold/swapped?

me: i am still using two virtues, buddy up, and sun/moon

LMD84

i didn't even look at the blush in this collection. they did look pretty but i am waiting for a blush from into the groove instead!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
what are the MBs that everyone is still using from this collection? which ones have you returned or sold/swapped?

I only picked up Bi-tone and I LOVE IT! Its sooo gorgeous and I use it for the evening when I go out.

mac_aiken

So no love here for Lip Erase? It is one of my staples especially under pale lippies. But I will say that I love Naked liner as well. Hope they make this one perm.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
So no love here for Lip Erase? It is one of my staples especially under pale lippies. But I will say that I love Naked liner as well. Hope they make this one perm.

they really need to!

nunu

I've been wearing over indulgence cremesheen a lot lately. Purely because i love the formula and the colour is just amazing on me. It's like the perfect nude
smiles.gif

nunu

Lou, do you know if these are permanent in the UK? I lost track lol.

They need to make cremesheens the same amount as regular lipglass! I find that i wear them more than regular lipglass due to the texture.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I've been wearing over indulgence cremesheen a lot lately. Purely because i love the formula and the colour is just amazing on me. It's like the perfect nude
smiles.gif

I was thinking about that one, but it seemed a little dark. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Maybe it'll be magical on my lips. I am always tempted to get Boy bait b/c people rave about it, but it looks so crappy when I play with it.

nunu

^I have pigmented lips and this cremesheen pretty much evens my lip colour out and gives a nice glossy finish. It is my go to gloss
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I posted this in the Pret-a-Papier thread but I went in and bought Boldly Bare l/l as well. Now I have four of these liners and love them all. I really hope MAC makes these perm soon.

I still didn't get any creamsheen glasses, but I will at some point in time.

banana1234

i love and stil love two virtues and i got rhapsody in two as well, but i also have moon river,and i cant really tell the difference between them, and by candlelight is pretty similar also. at least i have a more travel friendly version of my msf now though!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Lou, do you know if these are permanent in the UK? I lost track lol.

They need to make cremesheens the same amount as regular lipglass! I find that i wear them more than regular lipglass due to the texture.

you know i'm not sure if they are perm! i hope they are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl

Sun and Moon is my daily go to blush right now! Based on online swatches, I thought it would look way too dark or even dirty, but after I had an MA put it on me in the store, I fell in love! I thought for sure I would get Two Virtues, but it was way too light for a blush on me!

sapnap

no cream sheens as yet for me but i think i will cave and get one.. boy bait looked like crap on me too.. too sheer for my pigmented lips.. i did find a canmake version thanks to a member's suggestion her thts very pigmented, tho i wud prefer a slightly darker colour for a nude on me.. for now siss/fresh brew with 3N will do.. for now
smiles.gif
The MA dissuaded me from getting naked as it wud be too light for me.. any brown girls liking it?

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
I love Naked liner as well. Hope they make this one perm.

Trimmed In Pink is my favorite liner from this collection!
I wear bright pink/fuchsia lipsticks practically all summer, and this pencil is PERFECTION with them!
Trimmed In Pink is like no other lip pencil that MAC currently offers; it's much more pink than Magenta, which is the closest match. To give you an idea, Trimmed in Pink matches Lickable lipstick pretty much exactly.
I'd go so far as to say that I consider Trimmed In Pink a must have if you like bright pink lipstick.
I phoned MAC today, June 3, and was told that they "have plenty," so I bought two more - one for a backup, and one for a Christmas present (yeah, I know!) for a friend.
The number in the U.S. is 1-800-387-6707.
If you're having trouble locating a Trimmed In Pink at retail price, give them a call!

InspiredBlue

I have to admit that Naked liner was a not a hit for me. When the MA applied it the day I got it, it looked alright, and I figured it would be good to have. But I just don't use it, and I don't really like it.