MAC Tres Cheek discussion

GlamQueen21

I'm going to try Modern Mandarin sometime soon! It just looks so pretty! Also, I'm going to try layering Peony Petal with Her Blooming Cheek soon.

maclovin baby

MM is the one blush I didn't get and now I am feeling like I should have.  The others are gorgeous and against my super pale skin they look awesome. I did a blog post on it with swatches today and really am pleased with these colours and the fact that I nabbed another backup of Pink Cult, which is one of my favourite blushes by MAC and in general, too!  Maybe in my top 10?  I was afraid MM would be too bright for me.  Maybe they will offer it up again some day or I will find it tucked away in a shop! Wishful thinking. Please tell me I am not the only one with over 100 blushes.  :sheep:
No honey I have over 100 as well.the sad part is I'm not a MUA :-(

singer82

:eyelove: These blushes are so beautiful! I'll def be becoming team 5 now. I'm going to make a second order with PP and PT. I can't pick my fav out of the ones I got. They are so buttery! I am in love with the formula. I love the buildible factor on my pale skin. Today I wore Immoral Flower with Full of Joy as a highlighter just on the top of the cheekbones, it was an awesome combo. Foj gives such a pretty glowy purple sheen. Can't wait to use Lovecloud tomorrow. Think I'll try it with wog EDSF.

I got <Immortal Flower> and within a couple of days, I rushed back for a back-up. Looks like a natural flush of colour, it's my everyday blush now.

erinmichelle87

Me wearing Full of Joy blush! Sad that it doesnt look as lavender as it does in real life! Its such a beautiful unique blush! Here I paired it with Play it Proper highlighter, and Revlon Lip Butter in "Gum Drop". Definitely the most unique of the bunch, probably the only one I would consider backing up due to its uniqueness.

MACina

Super pretty erinmichelle
eyelove.gif

I love the combo with the eye make up!

And it is a great idea to pair FoJ with PiP.

Me wearing Full of Joy blush! Sad that it doesnt look as lavender as it does in real life! Its such a beautiful unique blush! Here I paired it with Play it Proper highlighter, and Revlon Lip Butter in "Gum Drop". Definitely the most unique of the bunch, probably the only one I would consider backing up due to its uniqueness.

gracie90

You look gorgeous!!!

erinmichelle87

Thanks!! it was my take on an Easter face of the day! and yes, I initially wasn't going to wear FOJ with the purple eye makeup, I thought it would clash or just be too much, but I decided to just go for it and it works surprisingly well because there is just enough pink in the blush that it works.

Princesa Livia

I will probably drop by the store to try MM again -- if its still available! I would love to see any looks you have wearing MM to see how beautifully it translates! :)

peachsuns

Full of Joy looks gorgeous on you, erinmichelle87!

Princesa Livia

You look fabulous! I'm in love with Full of Joy blush too! :)

MrsB

Peachsuns, you are such an enabler.....I might consider full of joy if I ever get any of my other blush orders, just so I can be sure I like the texture :) Erinmichelle, you look lovely!

Pinkdollface

Gorgeous! I can't wait to try FOJ on, but my package won't arrive till wednesday.

MrsB

MrsB....I agree with Peachsuns!

I am sure that FOJ looks fantastic on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by MrsB

Peachsuns, you are such an enabler.....I might consider full of joy if I ever get any of my other blush orders, just so I can be sure I like the texture
smiles.gif

Erinmichelle, you look lovely!
MACina you are as bad as peachsuns! Lol I haven't received any of my blush orders yet, so I'll hold off for now. I am just waiting patiently for my Selfridges order to arrive

MrsB

Thank you elegant, you are usually spookily right about these things! I am now wondering whether I was too hasty in skipping FoJ. I was planning on getting a couple of shadows from ED plus a few contour items, I'll have to see if little ole me's wallet will allow for FoJ :)

Mac-Guy

I am now wondering whether I was too hasty in skipping FoJ. I was planning on getting a couple of shadows from ED plus a few contour items, I'll have to see if little ole me's wallet will allow for FoJ
smiles.gif

Looking at your pictures, I would have sworn that FoJ would be your first choice of all six blushes. :)