MAC - Viva Glam Fall 2010 Discussion

peachsuns

greengrin.gif
Hehe. Thanks Erin. I already posted it in the swatch thread. Hopefully this way, people can find your swatch a little easier especially later.
th_wink3.gif

How can we survive without you! You're one cool cat!
supacool.gif

LMD84

thank Erin!
smiles.gif
i'm actually very turned off by the gaga gloss... i thought there was a hint of a chance i'd change my mind. but nope!

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Based on your avatar, I bet gaga looks gorgeous on you!
smiles.gif

Thank you
greengrin.gif
I just did a look with it and i'm in love
drools.gif
not just with the lipstick, but the whole look. I used Crazy Cool on my lids. Nocturnal with the 217 in the crease and Plumage with the 222 in the crease so it doesn't go out as far as Nocturnal. Under my eyes Nocturnal and Plumage in the outer corner. Blanc type as a hightlight. Some mascara and Feline on my waterline.
I finally did a purple eye that i really love
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Thank you
greengrin.gif
I just did a look with it and i'm in love
drools.gif
not just with the lipstick, but the whole look. I used Crazy Cool on my lids. Nocturnal with the 217 in the crease and Plumage with the 222 in the crease so it doesn't go out as far as Nocturnal. Under my eyes Nocturnal and Plumage in the outer corner. Blanc type as a hightlight. Some mascara and Feline on my waterline.
I finally did a purple eye that i really love
th_DANCE.gif

That look sounds incredible! I will have to try it.
yes.gif
lol.gif

HOTasFCUK

Love the swatch Erin! So is that shimmer i'm seeing in the Cyndi gloss? I think so. I was praying it wouldn't be a creamy or matte shade and i'm more excited to see some sparkle in it even if its only a bit.

I love it so much already and don't even have it........yet!

kittykit

I love Gaga l/s but am not sure about the l/g after seeing the swatch. Cyndi l/g looks more interesting for me.

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
thank Erin!
smiles.gif
i'm actually very turned off by the gaga gloss... i thought there was a hint of a chance i'd change my mind. but nope!

I thought the same thing. That maybe I'd get it and see how it is...but I just know that color won't work for me. The Cyndi is gorgeous though!
yahoo.gif

PinkBasset

I hope Cyndi gloss will be the colour I've been looking for. That kind of soft warm strawberry red, like in the one promo image I can't find anywhere (where there's two pair of lips like in Euristocrats picture, with a very dark skinned lady wearing that kind of red being the other model. The image has a black/dark background so the attention is drawn to the bright red lips).

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
greengrin.gif
Hehe. Thanks Erin. I already posted it in the swatch thread. Hopefully this way, people can find your swatch a little easier especially later.
th_wink3.gif

How can we survive without you! You're one cool cat!
supacool.gif

heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
thank Erin!
smiles.gif

ssad.gif

btw, there are postcards for the gloss launch. the were shipped to counters, but i don't think they'll be mailed out seeing as they're sticker postcards. there's stickers of each stick/gloss set, "from our lips" stickr, and a sticker of cyndi and gaga's head! on the back it lists a bunch of items that each gloss or lipstick sale can buy for those living with HIV or AIDS. its pretty cool!

sleepyhead

i think this the postcard Erine was talking about. i saw these at my counter yesterday so i picked one up and totally forgot about it until now
tong.gif

front:
VGfront.jpg

back:
VGback.jpg

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
^thats really nice and a MAC collector's dream!

iagree.gif
very very cool!
smiles.gif

Icecaramellatte

Boy I was going crazy trying to figure out what happened with this release. Thank goodness for the search function. I want to try Cyndi. I hope I can pull off that color. I definitely can't wear Gaga. But I really love it on others. I really want one of those bags. They look so cute!