MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

strudel07

Awesome! It looks beautiful as do you strudel107! Tx for sharing.
blush-anim-cl.gif
thank you! i adore this site and love reading everyones posts and wanted to try being more involved!

Naughtyp

oooooh I like it with the magenta lipliner!!! that's my staple shade so now I'm convinced. I need both lol

Baby1black

[COLOR=9966FF]Thank you, Detective Naynadine!!!! How is it that they are getting this lippie so early and I have to wait until February 2013???? I don't wanna wait. I want my lippie now! Temper tantrum happening.[/COLOR]
They seem to all be SAs working for mac. I guess they give them the lipstick first when they go to training and reveal what is coming in the upcoming collections

martiangurll

the more swatches I see, the more confused I feel. I do want the lipglass tho', I am thinking to break the no buy for that

erine1881

[COLOR=9966FF]Thank you, Detective Naynadine!!!! How is it that they are getting this lippie so early and I have to wait until February 2013???? I don't wanna wait. I want my lippie now! Temper tantrum happening.[/COLOR]
Its their gratis. Sometimes it comes way early, before a collection launches. Sometimes way late, as late as 3 months after.

erine1881

Oh, and not sure if the release date has been mentioned or not. Unless they changed it, the release date is Jan 31st, globally.

Latest posts