MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

MACina

I have used PD several times as a lip liner and it works great for me.I use a lot of my eye pencils for my lips anyway.

It is a good idea to pair it with Nicki 2.I have to try thins combo!
I think this will work for every skin tone with the right liner. I like the pictures we've seen pairing it with Magenta and Nightmoth. I also have a lilac one (Lush and Lilac or something like that) that I bought from MAC awhile ago that I think will look good. I might even try Purple Dash (although it isn't a lipliner per se)

martiangurll

I think this will work for every skin tone with the right liner. I like the pictures we've seen pairing it with Magenta and Nightmoth. I also have a lilac one (Lush and Lilac or something like that) that I bought from MAC awhile ago that I think will look good. I might even try Purple Dash (although it isn't a lipliner per se)
Good idea--I am gonna try that with St Germain and try and frankenstein a version of Nicki 2 for myself...I love the way you ladies think

DILLIGAF

With colors like this and Lavender Whip, Magenta and Current lipliners are a Godsend. I'm going to buy this.

singer82

Hmmm. Not too sure about this. Hope its not too pale. Dont want another Beauty disaster
yucky.gif

MACina

A friend of my sister got samples of Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass.They visited us last weekend and I was able to take pics
and make swatches.Unfortunatly I did not bring any of my (possibly) similar lippies/lipglasses to my parents' house.That is why I could not make comparison swatches.Sorry!

I was very happy to see that the lipglass does definitely have tiny sparkles
yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

And so is the lipstick....it is ADORABLE
eyelove.gif

I really can not wait to get my lippie and lipglass!!!

Both lipstick and lipglass are slightly darker IRL!!!!

BuickMackane

A friend of my sister got samples of Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass.They visited us last weekend and I was able to take pics
and make swatches.Unfortunatly I did not bring any of my (possibly) similar lippies/lipglasses to my parents' house.That is why I could not make comparison swatches.Sorry!

yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

eyelove.gif

Thank you for the pics! I don't think I've been so excited about a lipglass before
eyelove.gif

xasperadastra

It's really really cute!!! But sadly it's a color that doesn't suit me at all U.U I hope I'll have the chance to try it in store in the future!

GlamQueen21

yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

eyelove.gif

Amazing swatches!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on both the lipstick and lipglass!!

LadyMisfit

yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

eyelove.gif

Thanks for posting. What finish is the lipstick? Nevermind lol I saw it in a eariler post. Amplified Creme. Can't wait to get this lipstick

chi1216

A friend of my sister got samples of Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass.They visited us last weekend and I was able to take pics and make swatches.Unfortunatly I did not bring any of my (possibly) similar lippies/lipglasses to my parents' house.That is why I could not make comparison swatches.Sorry! I was very happy to see that the lipglass does definitely have tiny sparkles :yahoo: It is so,so beautiful :heart: And so is the lipstick....it is ADORABLE :eyelove: I really can not wait to get my lippie and lipglass!!! Both lipstick and lipglass are slightly darker IRL!!!!
Thanks for the swatches. I can't wait to get my hands on both!!!!

JadeAudrey

The color itself is very beautiful but I'm not sureif I could pull it off. (Viva Glam Gaga 2 was a major fail on me)

OctoberViolet

yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

eyelove.gif

JadeAudrey

Yup, just noticed the slight shimmer in the lipglass.
Just because of that I might get it now. (Even though I'm still unsure if it will look silly on me.)
pretty.gif
I'm such a glitter girl.. lol.

Rinstar

Wow thanks MACina!! Both the gloss and the lippie look amazing! Exactly what I was hoping for! I'm getting both.

Latest posts