MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Liz2012

A friend of my sister got samples of Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass.They visited us last weekend and I was able to take pics
and make swatches.Unfortunatly I did not bring any of my (possibly) similar lippies/lipglasses to my parents' house.That is why I could not make comparison swatches.Sorry!

I was very happy to see that the lipglass does definitely have tiny sparkles
yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

And so is the lipstick....it is ADORABLE
eyelove.gif

I really can not wait to get my lippie and lipglass!!!

Both lipstick and lipglass are slightly darker IRL!!!!

Wow, they both look STUNNING, can't wait for them to be available!
eyelove.gif

Thanks for sharing MACina
urock.gif

GucciGirl

A friend of my sister got samples of Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass.They visited us last weekend and I was able to take pics and make swatches.Unfortunatly I did not bring any of my (possibly) similar lippies/lipglasses to my parents' house.That is why I could not make comparison swatches.Sorry! I was very happy to see that the lipglass does definitely have tiny sparkles :yahoo: It is so,so beautiful :heart: And so is the lipstick....it is ADORABLE :eyelove: I really can not wait to get my lippie and lipglass!!! Both lipstick and lipglass are slightly darker IRL!!!!
Oh yeah! This is pretty! I'm all over it!

martiangurll

This gloss reminds me of my beloved Nico Now. Not sure I want the lipstick, looks a little too like St. Germain. I am thinking it will go into Tyrone Biggums territory...

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by MACina
A friend of my sister got samples of Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass.They visited us last weekend and I was able to take pics
and make swatches.Unfortunatly I did not bring any of my (possibly) similar lippies/lipglasses to my parents' house.That is why I could not make comparison swatches.Sorry!

I was very happy to see that the lipglass does definitely have tiny sparkles
yahoo.gif

It is so,so beautiful
heart.gif

And so is the lipstick....it is ADORABLE
eyelove.gif

I really can not wait to get my lippie and lipglass!!!

Both lipstick and lipglass are slightly darker IRL!!!!

[SNIPPED photos]
Be still my beating heart!
eyelove.gif
heart.gif
heart2.gif
bigheart.gif

I knew i had to have the lipstick
th_DANCE.gif
, but now i need that lipglass, too.
th_happy1.gif

Now, if we could just get a lip liner that was kinda this color only a bit darker...

vaisforluvrs

Saw this today at Macys. It's so pretty IRL, those pictures don't do it justice! The lipstick is a bit more opaque than the pictures appear. There is definitely a lot of pink to it, but plenty of lavender too. It does kind of remind me of Saint Germain, but it's not that pink. The SA said that she thinks it will be out 12/31, but she wasn't sure.

luvlydee

Saw this today at Macys. It's so pretty IRL, those pictures don't do it justice! The lipstick is a bit more opaque than the pictures appear. There is definitely a lot of pink to it, but plenty of lavender too. It does kind of remind me of Saint Germain, but it's not that pink. The SA said that she thinks it will be out 12/31, but she wasn't sure.
Were u able to purchase it at macys? Or was it just on display just to show people?

vaisforluvrs

Were u able to purchase it at macys? Or was it just on display just to show people?
No, it was right by the register (not displayed) and I asked to see it because I knew it had to be this! She didn't offer to do a pre-order and I didn't ask because I don't even think she wanted me to look at them for some reason. I didn't even get to swatch the lipgloss! I think I'll go back when someone else it working, lol.

MACina

Yes,as I said,it is darker IRL.With darker I meant more pink...sorry for the confusion
blush-anim-cl.gif

It is not a milky lavender nor is it a blue lavender.

While I really would have loved a blue lavender, I still adore this lippie and gloss
eyelove.gif

Copperhead

I know for sure I'm getting that lipstick! Might get the lipglass too although it looks a lot like Revlon's Lilac Pastelle gloss. Does anyone have both? I'd love a comparison swatch.

kimibos

wavey.gif
bouquet.gif
thanks for the swatches macina! i know im getting the lipstick but im still going to think about the lipglass it looks beautiful, but i dont usually use the lipglasses i have.

kimbunney

I think with a dark plum liner and this lippie would look so pretty. I can't wait to grab it. Which reminds me I need to pick up Viva Glam Nicki 2012 tomorrow.

Pinkdollface

wavey.gif
bouquet.gif
thanks for the swatches macina! i know im getting the lipstick but im still going to think about the lipglass it looks beautiful, but i dont usually use the lipglasses i have.
Same here. I love love love the lipstick and need it in my life! But the lipglass...maybe I'll get it for the cause, but I don't think I would wear it that much.
Thanks so much MACina for the swatches and pics!

Latest posts