MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Pinkdollface

That's excellent news! I'm defo getting VG Nicki 2. The only question is when. I bought Nicki 1 immediately after its release so I couldn't get the cute VG Nicki & Ricky bag they released for the holidays. I'm going to try and see if I can resist byying Nicki 2 until the end of the year when the holiday bags come out. Easier said than done
lol.gif
Or you can buy it immediately and then the holiday set and let that be your BU!

BuickMackane

Now there's an idea BuickMackane
tong.gif
Better snag it right after it's release, you know you want to
graucho.gif
Hmmm. Makes sense I suppose. There's no guarantee that next year's bags will be as nice as this years. I'll probably cave in and get it as soon as it's released and skip the Holiday bag. I never BU cream-based products so buying both is out of the question for me.

So many products, so many decisions...
lol.gif

Pinkdollface

Hmmm. Makes sense I suppose. There's no guarantee that next year's bags will be as nice as this years. I'll probably cave in and get it as soon as it's released and skip the Holiday bag. I never BU cream-based products so buying both is out of the question for me.

So many products, so many decisions...
lol.gif
You can always get any of the other holiday sets, unless the colour of the viva glam bag is the one you like most.
Haha I know what you mean, most of the time I don't choose and just buy it all
rofl.gif

duku

I'm almost certain this colour will look bloody awful on me but I still want it. Sigh.

BuickMackane

You can always get any of the other holiday sets, unless the colour of the viva glam bag is the one you like most.
Haha I know what you mean, most of the time I don't choose and just buy it all
rofl.gif
The story of my life
lol.gif

Anything to avoid the dreaded skipper's remorse.

martiangurll

Latest posts