MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

OctoberViolet

Me too!!! I thought I would be patient enough to wait until next week to find out some info, but I need it now!!! I need to know not only about Beth Ditto, but the other upcoming collections.
anyone.gif

now I need a color story!

xasperadastra

yep! Anyway we have already seen some images of the mineral collection.. I guess I know what I may want (although we have to see lipsticks better!).. but we really know nothing of Beth Ditto :( at last we have the image of a beauty powder XD

EmbalmerBabe

Really curious about this collection, have no idea who Beth is though. Hopefully we get more info soon i'm super curious!

xasperadastra

Today I've bought Numerò magazine and there is an editorial on Beth Ditto.. there are some pictures where she has lipstick on her teeth and smudged eyeliner XD it has a punk" feel" (if that makes sense).. but it probably has nothing to do with the "polka dots" Mac collection ^^

rockin

The Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liners sound like the double ended product we were hearing about. I'm imagining them to be like the Soap & Glory ones (I can highly recommend the Soap & Glory "Daily Doubles" by the way - great staying power).

I'm actually glad there are a number of repromotes in this collection, as it makes it easier on the pocket. Good to see some new Pro Longwear lipsticks as well. I'll be giving the spotty powder a miss though

MACcrazy

ah thanks so much Lou!! The shade smoke shadows/ liners sound really cool color combos and I can't wait to see the new prolongwear lip cremes!!

Richelle83

So excited!!!! I knew there would be a purple lippie!

My little list lol

Dear Diary - Bright neon pink
Booyah!!! - Bright orange(maybe)
Love Long Distance - Light mauve
Heart Hangover - Deep purple

And probably Entertain Me, I can get that now though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'll probably end up with just the powder, too. I'm liking the descriptions of the nail polishes though, and I love the names and color descriptions of four of the lipcremes, but I do not like the formula, so I'll skip.

Piarpreet

I'm all over this:
lippies 17 bucks...yuck
Dear Diary - Bright neon pink
Love Long Distance - Light mauve
Heart Hangover - Deep purple
Powder To The People $38(USD)/ $45(CAD) - Deeply polka dotted powder

romi79_2008

Dang I just bought 2 prolongwear ls, 1 bright and 1 light pink, love forever and soft sell, i m still intrigued in dear diary though