MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

Babylard

Wow so blue! Thank you!

since i already swatched 2 of the 3 colored mascaras when they were first released, i shall post them here again to refresh some memories...

Blue Charge & Plum Reserve

I only have one lip creme in overtime. I really like the formula as they are creamy ( a bit too creamy) and pigmented. However, when I scroll it up, I can't turn the product back down :<
I also hate how its such a big tip I need a lip brush and can't apply directly from the tube or else I will go beyond my lips.

Yazmin

Wow - I don't think I've ever wanted so little from a collection! It's a relief given my long list with the CC, HC, Illustrated collections coming out.

Heart Hangover PLW Lipcreme
Embrace Me Lip Pencil
Beth Mask Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liner

rubytitania

I'm interested in a couple of the Pro Longwear Lipcremes:

Love Long Distance - Light mauve
Heart Hangover - Deep purple

But nothing else is really grabbing me...

SweetSarah

I have one PLC in Till Tomorrow. It's ok, but the cap never screws on properly. The pinky nude one might be worth checking out, though.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm interested in a couple of the Pro Longwear Lipcremes:

Love Long Distance - Light mauve
Heart Hangover - Deep purple

But nothing else is really grabbing me...

Those were on my maybe list, but that's probably it. I have a couple of the PLW Cremes and I like them, but it's not my favourite formula.

rosieposie75

So far I'm only interested in one lipstick, You're Perfectly Already, but that could change once I see product images and swatches. But if not this will definitely be my smallest MAC haul!

duckrodeo

I'm not particularly a fan of the Pro Longwear Lipcremes, same with the Sheen Supremes. I'm just not keen on the packaging and the lipstick is hard to apply straight from the tube onto my lips. Mehhh. If anything, I'll pick up a BU of Embrace Me l/l.

singer82

Hmmm nothing really jumping at me. But I see I'm not alone. After April and Hey Sailor coming I need a breather.

Piarpreet

i got big lips so fr me they r really nice and easy to apply but i can see what u mean by the shape

I'm not particularly a fan of the Pro Longwear Lipcremes, same with the Sheen Supremes. I'm just not keen on the packaging and the lipstick is hard to apply straight from the tube onto my lips. Mehhh. If anything, I'll pick up a BU of Embrace Me l/l.

duckrodeo

I like having the point on the lipsticks for my cupid's bow, but bottom lip is pretty good-sized so I'm like EHH *puts on lipstick like it's a crayon* Mattenes are also my favorite because they're slim.

katred

Specktra Bestie

I find the same thing, although it's worse for me with the Sheen Supremes, because they're soft and have a lot of slip. Basically, I'll deal with it if there's a shade I really like.

duckrodeo

I find the same thing, although it's worse for me with the Sheen Supremes, because they're soft and have a lot of slip. Basically, I'll deal with it if there's a shade I really like.
Yeah the Sheen Supremes are really melty, too. They're almost too glossy for my taste. I have two, but every time I wear them I go for the lip brush, otherwise the tube just gives me color outside the lip lines lol. I feel the same way, if it's a color I really like, I'll most likely put up with it. I'm still rooting for early swatches.

aradhana

have we seen swatches of the polka dot powder?
it's cute, but i don't think i would buy it for that reason alone...
otherwise, i am most intrigued by vagabondage and heart hangover.

i just can't get enough of purple lipstick...

OctoberViolet

I'm so with you aradhana!!!

I do have a stupid question (hiding my face in shame yet once again
blush-anim-cl.gif
), what is the difference between prolonged lipsticks and mattenes? I am loving my mattene formula lipsticks, but I have never tried a prolonged lipstick. Are those the ones that last like 24hrs on your lips? Are they dry? I'm only interested in the two purples, but... if the formula is bad, I will wait for the mattenes coming out for the Fall.

have we seen swatches of the polka dot powder?
it's cute, but i don't think i would buy it for that reason alone...
otherwise, i am most intrigued by vagabondage and heart hangover.

i just can't get enough of purple lipstick...

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm so with you aradhana!!!

I do have a stupid question (hiding my face in shame yet once again
blush-anim-cl.gif
), what is the difference between prolonged lipsticks and mattenes? I am loving my mattene formula lipsticks, but I have never tried a prolonged lipstick. Are those the ones that last like 24hrs on your lips? Are they dry? I'm only interested in the two purples, but... if the formula is bad, I will wait for the mattenes coming out for the Fall.

Not a stupid question at all. They are a long-lasting formula, but they're more of a satin than a matte finish. They're not drying- in fact they're fairly comfortable, assuming your lips are in reasonably good shape. The colour tends to be very pigmented. The colours tend to be creams- a little bit flat but nicely pigmented. They remind me a little of the satin-finish MUFE lipsticks.