MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

MRV

The Powder and a lippie? or 2? I already have 3 lip liners and even Plum Reserve (my only Mac mascara ever!).

OctoberViolet

I'm with you on this Richelle. So far, I'm really only interested in Love Long Distance & Heart Hangover. And that powder also. This might (will probably) change once we start seeing the pictures & swatches.

So excited!!!! I knew there would be a purple lippie!

My little list lol

Dear Diary - Bright neon pink
Booyah!!! - Bright orange(maybe)
Love Long Distance - Light mauve
Heart Hangover - Deep purple

And probably Entertain Me, I can get that now though.

rockin

Dang I just bought 2 prolongwear ls, 1 bright and 1 light pink, love forever and soft sell, i m still intrigued in dear diary though

Those are my 2 most used prolongwear lippies :) Despite how many bright pinks I already have, I am definitely interested in seeing Dear Diary

Mac-Guy

I'm all over this:
lippies 17 bucks...yuck
Dear Diary - Bright neon pink
Love Long Distance - Light mauve
Heart Hangover - Deep purple
Powder To The People $38(USD)/ $45(CAD) - Deeply polka dotted powder

It's always been 17 bucks for the Pro Longwear, right?

Genn

My list is small also: Love Long Distance and Beth Mask. I have to TRY and maintain a budget
thud.gif
between this and HS eespecially after RS and ED.

Piarpreet

yes, but.... that's prolly the reason i only got one :p hahaha hopefully pro applies then i'll be able to get those 3

xasperadastra

I want a colored zoom lash!! I don't know which one, but I want it ^^
I'll probably take Beth Mask too.. I like that color combination.. I may also take a lipstick(the nude one) or a lip pencil

luvlydee

Quote: Originally Posted by xasperadastra

I want a colored zoom lash!! I don't know which one, but I want it ^^
I'll probably take Beth Mask too.. I like that color combination.. I may also take a lipstick(the nude one) or a lip pencil

The purple Zoom lash sounds awesome. It's probably the most unique of all three of them.
I have both the purple and the blue zoom lash. Love them both

martiangurll

I really hope that at least FS stores will get it, there's only one near me but I really hate buying products without seeing it IRL first.

Me too. The online collections tend to sell out faster, it seems to me then there is no chance of getting something once its OOS.

FStone

I may be interested in some of the lipcremes, and I am intrigued by the double ended products - will have to see swatches/reviews! Small haul for me!

Shellcat

You're Perfectly Already - Neutral pale pink
Love Long Distance - Light mauve~~~ MAYBE
Heart Hangover - Deep purple~~~ MAYBE

Beth Mask - Reddish brown bronze liner/ Golden peach pink shadow

Powder To The People--- Deeply polka dotted powder~~~ Most likely

Indieprincess

My preliminary, preliminary list includes: Dear Diary - Pro longwear lipcreme Love Long Distance - pro long wear lipcreme Heart Hangover - pro long wear lipcreme Booyah - pro long wear lipcreme Sounds like a small haul and when I see pics/swatches I'm sure my little list will get smaller:D

luvlydee

since i already swatched 2 of the 3 colored mascaras when they were first released, i shall post them here again to refresh some memories...

Blue Charge & Plum Reserve

Mac-Guy

You're Perfectly Already - Neutral pale pink
Love Long Distance - Light mauve~~~ MAYBE
Heart Hangover - Deep purple~~~ MAYBE

Beth Mask - Reddish brown bronze liner/ Golden peach pink shadow

Powder To The People--- Deeply polka dotted powder~~~ Most likely

eyelove.gif