MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Mac-Guy

i love the pink sheen it has! it will certainly be coming home with me!

The pearlmattes are a great way to add glow to the face w/ having to deal with glitter issues that come along with MSF's. I love both of them!

Urmi

Thanks a bunch for your opinion Mac-Guy! I think you've also convinced me to give in to the Butterfly stack...it's simply too gorgeous!

No question: designer purple! It's a vibrant and young color that is totally en vogue. It's much easier to find a dupe for a black liner, but purples are hard to find, especially when you look for an opaque color that is longwearing.

Indieprincess

I put the Aloha crush metallic pigment stack in my cart, but I never buy anything from MAC without seeing it in person, but I don't want to go to the counter and it's sold out. Hmmmm....decisions, decisions:)

LMD84

The pearlmattes are a great way to add glow to the face w/ having to deal with glitter issues that come along with MSF's. I love both of them!
maybe i should get both then? i was worried that the bronzey one would be too dark for me but looking at it i don't think it will be and i love the subtle sheen they have!

singer82

I still get
hmm.gif
wtff.gif
with the whole NC/NW warm/cool toned stuff. I really dont think I'm warm toned as cooler tones tend to look better on me, but I always get matched for NC. Maybe that means I'm more neutral?
th_dunno.gif

On Topic: I got Sunday Afternoon and am loving the look of Flower Fantasy too. But I'm trying to resist as I dont want to hit $200 between this and S3/C3. What is a makeup addict to do?! I too am excited for the glow aspect of these! Usually products for that are too glittery or frosty, these seem just right. Thier the goldey locks of highlighters lol

rockin

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-butterfly-party-crushed-metallic-pigment-stack-review-photos-swatches

martiangurll

maybe i should get both then? i was worried that the bronzey one would be too dark for me but looking at it i don't think it will be and i love the subtle sheen they have!

I am leaning towards getting both. If I have to skip on lip products later I can live with that easier than missing out on a face powder I will regret...I am skipping the crush metal pigments stacks to get both face powders. Don't get me wrong, the pigments look gorgeous, but I can mix pigments around or get dupes that are close enough. I am afraid the pearlmattes will be OOS soon. See how paranoids these threads make the addict in me?

romi79_2008

I can`t wear dalliance either. ( any idea if cloudy afternoon looks better than dalliance on lids?) I `m good staying away from them as they are loose and I prefer compact eyeshadows or cream
Rave! That's the name I was trying to remember. I missed out on that one - but hey, now that they're making these perm, maybe they'll repromote some of the others here and there to keep the interest up.
That whole Reel Sexy collection sounds fantastic - Hyacinth isn't going to be the only thing I get from it $$$.

coffee1

I just bought the Flower Fantasy Pearlmatte! I'm super excited for it to arrive - I love how the colors look individually and swirled together :) :)

rockin

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-aloha-crushed-metallic-pigment-stack-review-photos-swatches

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-strawberry-patch-crushed-metallic-pigment-stack-review-photos-swatches

Babylard

I don't think why temptalia always kills all my lemmings o_O Should I be thankful that she saves me money or should I rage for the killjoy? lol.. the butterfly stack looks so dupeable all of a sudden.. but on allura they were so awesome o_O

lyseD

I am only getting ONE Pearlmatte.

I have tried to convince myself that they don't look that much different from each other on allura. So which to get for NW20? Flower Fantasy or Sunday Afternoon?