MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

peachsuns

Petrol Blue and Flower Fantasy (yes, I see it. LOL) both look beautiful on you!
Is Flower Fantasy easy to wear? Pigmented? Shimmery?
tong.gif

Here is a FOTD I did with Flower Fantasy pearlmatte powder (I know, you can't really see it) and Petrol Blue pearlglide eyeliner (used as a base).

PrettyKitty

Thank you! Flower Fantasy is very easy to wear because it's a sheer blush! And you can use the peachy brown and the pink for a matte blush, or swirl it all together for a glowy finish. I have a review on my blog, the link is in my signature! (It's in french though, but there is a translator on my blog)

peachsuns

Thank you! Flower Fantasy is very easy to wear because it's a sheer blush! And you can use the peachy brown and the pink for a matte blush, or swirl it all together for a glowy finish. I have a review on my blog, the link is in my signature! (It's in french though, but there is a translator on my blog)

Thank you! It's very helpful!
You have an amazing blog.
thmbup.gif

Baby1black

I tried and failed to use my elf c brush to do a dry application of Butterfly Party
ohboy.gif
But using my finger worked so well, less messy for sure and didn't waste any product. The colors all together make a beautiful combination.

Fingers are really a good way for these. Vintagetacky did a tutorial on the surf baby stacks awhile ago and she used her fingers and also a stiff brush. The only issue I have with these is finding the right base. I heard that those bouncy shadows worked great with those so if u find them at a cco grab them. I will try grabbing them myself or u can use an eyehsadow on top of your base before applying them.
Might get this stack but after seeing more swatches on WOC.

Thia Winter

I got the Butterfly Party set and Industrial and Undercurrent today! I'm going to the event on Saturday too and plan on picking up a few more things then!

Miss Dynamite

I bought Strawberry Patch and Butterfly Party Crushed Metal Pigments and I've found that Paint Pots and Maybelline Tattoo cream eyeshadows both work well for these, you just have to be quick and get the pigments on before the cream eyeshadow dries or it doesn't work so well. I do have a Big Bounce Eyeshadow too but I haven't tried the pigments with it yet.

clslvr6spd

Well I got my goodies today. I am in love with all of it!
I picked up:

Confetti P/G - I might have to get a BU of this, I have always loved Plushglasses & I am in love with this one! Perfect spring/summer shade.
On a Holiday P/G
Butterfly Dream P/G
Sunday Afternoon P/M/P

I am SO glad that they made the PG liners perm! I have been hooked on those since they were 1st released a couple years ago...my fiance would have murdered me if I came home with all those bad boys!

Latest posts