MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Babylard

I'm still lemming the butterfly stack idkidkidk ahhhh the dimensions eyeshadows sound so awesome though =_______________=

berryjuicy

I got my butterfly party stack today and it is gorgeous! i'm seriously tempted to order the aloha stack now. It's so sparkly and beautiful! I think I will be able to work with these. I'll just have to use them on a day when I can really take my time doing my makeup. I tried to take pics but my camera wasn't picking up the beauty of these babies. This is my first pigment stack...gorgeous!

duckrodeo

Ohh that sounds gorgeous putting it on the bottom lash-line, too! Industrial is my favorite because of its uniqueness. Like the Designer Purple liner, the colors are few and far between.

I'm going to play around with Industrial sometime this week. I really want to try to use it on top of a paintpot base, using it as a shadow instead of a liner and incorporating Moon's Reflection. Maybe a smokey eye of sorts. Designer Purple I do not own yet :( but I'm trying to be good and spread out my purchases since the pearlglides are now perm. I have some UD 24/7 liners I want to use up before adding more of the MAC family to my stash.

Yazmin

I got my butterfly party stack today and it is gorgeous! i'm seriously tempted to order the aloha stack now. It's so sparkly and beautiful! I think I will be able to work with these. I'll just have to use them on a day when I can really take my time doing my makeup. I tried to take pics but my camera wasn't picking up the beauty of these babies. This is my first pigment stack...gorgeous!
Aloha is a must-have!

liba

Anyone who has Hint of Sapphire MES, it's a match made in heaven with Industrial.

Did anyone else pick up any Plushglasses?

I got Butterfly Dream and On a Holiday. They're both just the right amount of sheerness, bright but softer than all these lipsticks out lately. Also, the sparkle is there, but nice and subtle, nothing too over the top. Very soft and lovely - a great counterpoint to all the super bright lipsticks for a gentler look. While I'm kind of down on too neutral an eye with the neon matte lipsticks, a very plain neutral eye looks great with these. I love them with a little Aurora all over the lid and a touch of mascara.

martiangurll

I'm still lemming the butterfly stack idkidkidk ahhhh the dimensions eyeshadows sound so awesome though =_______________=

Get it! Not as hard to work with as I was led to believe.

BTW, Moss Garden C/M/P looks awesome over Cakeshop shadestick from MMO collection. A match made in MAC heaven. A little Dalliance on the crease, Bows & Courtsys in the V and I was good to go. I crushed the CMP into to the lid with the flat end of my brush and they went on beautifully with little fall out. These totally exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to try the other colors.

SweetSarah

ITA. Butterfly Dream is absolutely perfect to soften Quick Sizzle. I also like it on top of Dish it Up.

Anyone who has Hint of Sapphire MES, it's a match made in heaven with Industrial.

Did anyone else pick up any Plushglasses?

I got Butterfly Dream and On a Holiday. They're both just the right amount of sheerness, bright but softer than all these lipsticks out lately. Also, the sparkle is there, but nice and subtle, nothing too over the top. Very soft and lovely - a great counterpoint to all the super bright lipsticks for a gentler look. While I'm kind of down on too neutral an eye with the neon matte lipsticks, a very plain neutral eye looks great with these. I love them with a little Aurora all over the lid and a touch of mascara.

LMD84

I have to keep reminding myself that the pearlglide liners are perm so I don't go and buy 3 of em lol
lol! for this very reason i am holding off buying them when they are launched again for us next month :) more money to spend on the crushed piggies that way!

lyseD

I loved Flower Fantasy so much I had to order Sunday Afternoon.

Well, I lasted almost six days before I gave in.

Mac-Guy

I loved Flower Fantasy so much I had to order Sunday Afternoon.

Well, I lasted almost six days before I gave in.

For me, these two products are definitely the highlight - literally - of this collection. Love the sheen!

Knope2012

I got Sunday Afternoon, Butterfly Dream, and Industrial today! I can't wait to swatch them when I get home and see how Sunday Afternoon looks.

martiangurll

I totally caved and bought Strawberry Patch CMS yesterday.

I want to know how you liked it? I love pinks but they always irritate my eyes and make me look like a crackhead, so I went with Butterfly party instead. Aloha stack sounds gorgeous too, I would love to have that one as well, but I have to show restraint somewhere.

Knope2012

Does anyone have a brush suggestion for using the pearlmattes all over? I really love Sunday Afternoon and I want to get the most out of it.

PrettyKitty

Does anyone have a brush suggestion for using the pearlmattes all over? I really love Sunday Afternoon and I want to get the most out of it.

I like to use my MAC #187 or the smaller version #188. If you want to apply more color, then I would use the brush #109.