Make-up don'ts that you do!

astronaut

*I go to sleep with makeup on... A LOT!
*I don't throw my makeup away after x amount of months.
*I absolutely DESPISE the whole day/evening makeup thing. I can understand if it was worded work/school to dining out/clubbing but I don't get the whole day to evening thing. I'm not going to wear my makeup according to what it looks like outside. Even when I'm at places during the night time, there are usually lights, so what's the point? So it's more accepting for me to wear bolder colors just because it's darker outside? So should I coordinate my makeup with the weather since it's gloomy and raining outside today too? I'll just wear what I want, day or night. Screw that.
*Oh, and I sometimes wear bold lips and eyes together.

eye_pr0mise

oh man where do i start:
sometimes i dont wash my face at night.. (rarely, but it
still happens), i dont throw out my make up as much as
i should, i dont wash my brushes as much as i should (yuck
i knowww).

ne0ndice

I sleep in my make-up sometimes, I used lipliner for eyeshadow bases sometimes, and I don't wash my brushes often
smiles.gif

I will do so now, hahah.

hello_kitty

-never ever take off makeup before bed
-i use mascara forever... never throw out after 3months, that's a waste!
-rarely clean my brushes
-rarely does foundation and concealer

those are my major ones. of course, i am sure the rest of the 'normal' world thinks pairing bright yellow and purple eyeshadows together is a bad thing, haha.

oh, and i am a microbiologist, and i am still lazy about makeup hygiene. i don't share, though... not because of germs, but because i don't share my precious mac!

Honey B. Fly

i wear dark lipliner/lighter lipstick sometimes

i also sleep in makeup (just no foundation) when i wanna feel sexier in bed hahha