Make Up For Ever Hd Makeup on WOC

macfaydengirl

Hi there! How is the 155 in the MUFFE working out for you? How would you say it compares to the 170 you had before? I'm thinking about getting this foundation as I've heard many good things about it.

sss215

I tried this foundation today and I am in love! I have oily skin, but I am tired of the heavy feeling I am getting from matte foundations. I tried this and its light, and really does look like my skin. Tomorrow will be the true test when I wear this on a freshly cleaned and moisturized and primed face. I am hopeful because on the car ride home, the heat from the defroster was blaring and my foundation still looked really good!.

I used 180. 178 was really, close, but 178 looked very flat, whereas 180 had more dimension. I am so excited, I hope this becomes my HG!

jodhika1

I have it in 170, and it really looks like skin, if you get your correct colour match. 170 is orange for me, so i don't really use it now. But the texture is somewhere between a gel and a liquid and the particles are really fine. truly worthy of the name HD. it takes amazing photos!

sss215

I tried this foundation today and I am in love! I have oily skin, but I am tired of the heavy feeling I am getting from matte foundations. I tried this and its light, and really does look like my skin. Tomorrow will be the true test when I wear this on a freshly cleaned and moisturized and primed face. I am hopeful because on the car ride home, the heat from the defroster was blaring and my foundation still looked really good!.

I used 180. 178 was really, close, but 178 looked very flat, whereas 180 had more dimension. I am so excited, I hope this becomes my HG!

Nope, not my HG, it transferred too much. I switched to MAC face and body and that! To my surprise, is my HG!

I did like MUFE HD and it was fun while it lasted.

__nini

Nope, not my HG, it transferred too much. I switched to MAC face and body and that! To my surprise, is my HG!

I did like MUFE HD and it was fun while it lasted.

Were you using it with the HD powder?? Or maybe I don't get what you mean by transfer. I put HD powder, a lil MSF Natural let it sit for a minute or two and then Fix + my entire situation. I went from 8pm to 7am - dinner, hugs, kisses, dancing...no transfer. What's F&B like? I was told it was sheer to light coverage.

kitson

I just want to have a try.
yahoo.gif

briar rose

i am in mac nc 40 as well.... your post is really helpfull as because i am willing to try mufe hd foundation for so long but struggling finding the right shade. but the link u have posted is not available now, can u help me with alternative ? like.. can u post a picture of both mac and mufe hd swatch please?
thanks

briar rose

[h=3]
th_hello2.gif
[/h] [h=3][/h] [h=3]I am in MAC NC 40 .. can anyone please suggest me what will be its equivalent to MUFE HD FOUNDATION???
SOS.gif
[/h]

briar rose

th_hello.gif

I am in MAC NC 40 .. can anyone please suggest me what will be its equivalent to MUFE HD FOUNDATION???

along with that... may i have a look on swach of both foundations????
anyone.gif

Pleaseeeee................
SOS.gif

socalledemo

I'm am nc 40 I use 123. I tried 153 140 127 128. 153 too orange and a little dark. 127 too light 128 weird undertone. 123 is darker and more yellow than 140 on me. 140 is peachy undertone. 127 too light 123 is darker. 123 is lighter and less orange on me than 153 :3 hth. Can see swatches here http://karlasugar.net/2008/08/mufe-hd-foundation/

Teyz2

I think its the best foundation out there! never have I matched so perfectly! at MAC I'm an nw 45-nw47 ..
mufe hd im 180n :)
I use this foundation in most of my tutorials because it looks amazing on hd camera!

shontay07108

I don't think you want Face & Body if you have oily skin. It's a really dewy type of finish. I love it, but I have dry skin. From what I've heard, it's given people with oily skin some problems. I think you'll be better off with just about any of their other foundations. Probably try the Mat Velvet first.

sss215

I have oily skin which mufe should I purchase? The matte or face & body.
Mat velvet is full coverage and works well with oily skin and face and body is light to medium coverage which isn't as longwearing on us with oily skin, but its nice for a makeup no makeup your skin but better look

MzBrownBeauty

I'm going to get the smashbox HD foundation ...to have a lighter version of an HD foundation, because MUFE is tooooooooo much for my skin...:/...even the MA was telling me. smashbox is amazingly light weight ..check it out.
I adore my smashbox hd foundation. Extremely light weight, blend able and looks like skin. I am a foundation fanatic so I want to try mufe but smashbox is worth buying.

Anne Sakoane

Hi, newb here. I finally managed to get ahold of MUFE HD Foundation 175 and the powder in the UK.
aaaaannnnnndd

Ummmm not 100% sure if it's worth the money yet.

Hello everybody! I went to sephora to try out the kat von d lock it foundation....(didn't have a match for me) and walked out with the MUFE HD. This isn't the first time I tried it so I'm hoping ill like it better this go around. I did get matched to 177 this time, the first time I went with 175. I like this color a bit better I must but I still feel it needs to be a touch lighter (maybe mixed with 175?). So there are a couple things i hate about the foundation one is that is creates sort of a lighter cast over your face in flash photos, two when it oxidizes I feel like it gets darker on me, and Three i have super duper oily skin so Even after setting this a couple hours later I'm shiny in my t zone.... The things that make it worth while tho are its coverage(medium build able natural finish) and it has a lot less transfer.

Latest posts