Makeup Geek Eyeshadow

laurennnxox

I have three of the older ones and one of the newer ones. The short story is that they are pretty. Very pretty. However I've found that the older shadows are prone to shatter. I've have two shipments and two of the shadows have arrived broken. However they are aware of the fact that they are fragile and will usually send you a replacement very easily. The newer ones seem hardier. I've not had an issue with creasing because I wear a primer with every eyeshadow look. HTH
This helps a lot! :) I'm still considering it. For some reason, I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger. They look sooo pretty but I feel like I'd rather put in another order for CP shadows.

v0ltagekid

I have three of the older ones and one of the newer ones. The short story is that they are pretty. Very pretty. However I've found that the older shadows are prone to shatter. I've have two shipments and two of the shadows have arrived broken. However they are aware of the fact that they are fragile and will usually send you a replacement very easily. The newer ones seem hardier. I've not had an issue with creasing because I wear a primer with every eyeshadow look. HTH
Lol I think mine are the opposite.. maybe they vary in formula depending on the batch..

smileyt06

So makeup geek put the two new shadows on the site which are shore thing and baby face who is getting them? I am but I have to wait till next payday to pace myself lol
a7fda99e_image.jpeg

ginestra213

So makeup geek put the two new shadows on the site which are shore thing and baby face who is getting them? I am but I have to wait till next payday to pace myself lol
They look amazing! But I think I'm going to wait until the end of the summer so that I can haul all the cool-toned mattes that are coming as well :)

smileyt06

They look amazing! But I think I'm going to wait until the end of the summer so that I can haul all the cool-toned mattes that are coming as well :)
Cool toned mattes I missed that hmmmm I will wait too to place a big order. Right now I have $114 in my cart which will put me at having all of the makeup geek shadows, so yup I will def wait.

mel33t

a7fda99e_image.jpeg
I ordered a few this morning! I saw on their Instagram that they're having another surprise tomorrow. Wonder what that could be.

mel33t

She's bringing twenty matte shadows in August and a Jacyln Hill palette in September. https://instagram.com/p/3O55NnAzpp/

shellygrrl

Staff member
a7fda99e_image.jpeg
Along with those, Desert Sands and Roulette from last year's Vegas Lights palette have been added to the permanent line. Also, on the MUG website, they've added eyeshadow swatches on dark skin, which is fantastic! I'm definitely getting Baby Face. Part of me wants to get it now(ish), along with High Tea (I've been lemming that one for months). But I'm also tempted to wait until the 20 matte eyeshadows are released in August (my birth month!). Marlena demo'ed a couple of them (and teased some others) in a tutorial recently, and they're sooooooo gorgeous.

smileyt06

I'm definitely getting Baby Face. Part of me wants to get it now(ish), along with High Tea (I've been lemming that one for months). But I'm also tempted to wait until the 20 matte eyeshadows are released in August (my birth month!). Marlena demo'ed a couple of them (and teased some others) in a tutorial recently, and they're sooooooo gorgeous.
Oh yes forgot about those two from that palette. Forgot to mention because I have that palette, but I did see her post something saying the discounted the palette to $35.99 and to get it while you can since it will be gone come August. I will need to watch that YouTube where she demo'ed it. Sad thing is I probably did see it but I wasn't paying attention.

Yazmin

I liked that they included swatches of the new shades on a deeper skin tone. It helped decide that these are a skip for the time being.

laurennnxox

This might be a weird question-- but are MUG eyeshadow pans magnetized? Like, will they pop right into my z palette? I know my morphe ones were. I just thought I should ask before I place my first order of 9 and a new z palette only for them not to be ready to pop right in! TIA!!!