• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Making Yourself a Crease with Blue and Brown (Pic Heavy)

girlsaidwhat

First, I loved this. And you look beautiful.

Second...I hate to say it, but when your eye is closed, even with no makeup on....I totally see your crease. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just see it plain as day. I get the feeling that some other folks looking at it do, too. Regardless, you've come up with a great way to create definition where you weren't seeing it before. : ) This'll help a lot of folks, regardless.

Thank you!

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsaidwhat
First, I loved this. And you look beautiful.

Second...I hate to say it, but when your eye is closed, even with no makeup on....I totally see your crease. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just see it plain as day. I get the feeling that some other folks looking at it do, too. Regardless, you've come up with a great way to create definition where you weren't seeing it before. : ) This'll help a lot of folks, regardless.

Thank you!

Whether or not I have a slight crease is not the goal of this tutorial. The point is either making one if you don't have one, or emphasizing what you have. Maybe from certain angles it looks like I have a crease, but I've seen pictures of myself WITH make-up on where it looks like my eye has no depth whatsoever, it just sort of folds over whatever poor excuse of a crease I have. Maybe other people can see my crease, but I can't, so I was just trying to demonstrate how you could go about finding it if you were in the same situation as me. I had actually done a full face of make-up before doing this tutorial, and wiped off one eye so I could make the tutorial, and there was a little left-over eyeliner still on my eyelid. But yeah, like I said, this tutorial is more about enhancing what you have, or for the people who have no crease, making one.

But thanks for checking it out, and I'm glad you liked it.

o0Valeen0o

What an amazing tutorial! Thank you so much for that! I was a little scared at first lol but it came out beautifully!

M!$$_BLinG

gr8
now i don't have t worry so much abt my crease
winks.gif

pretebrowneyes

thx this was a great tut! I have the fold over thingy and I've just resorted to emphasizing my outer v for definition. I've tried this before after watching nireyana on yt....but thanks for the reminder and explaining it so well. ur eyes looked great...and so well defined, lol
thmbup.gif

sugaMAMA

This really helped, and I think I have a fairly good crease. I just needed a tut to teach me how to define it more. THANK YOUUUUU!

nicoleh619

I have a defined crease but I LOVE your tut. It's great for anyone who also would like a more dramatic crease. I will totally do this look. Thank you for posting this.

LILYisatig3r

OH MY GOODNESS. this is heaven hahah.
since i'm asian i don't have a very defined crease. while i don't have a monolid, my crease is just where it folds.

this is heaps of help. thanks!
greengrin.gif

mac-gic

i really liked this tutorial...i will definately try this way... i have really bad hooded eyes... can u do more tut like with more colours so that we can undrstand more

Latest posts