• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Making Yourself a Crease with Blue and Brown (Pic Heavy)

MrsPackMan

OMGGGGGG! get out of my head!!! I could have written that whole post!!! i too have a foldy/flap of loose skin posing as a 'crease'. its sooo hard watchiing tuts and the person has this perfectly defined crease. if i had a crease i would be on fire!! lol
great tut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thmbup.gif

if you ever want to watch a tut with someone that just has a fold of heavy skin over their eye, check out my channel. YouTube - Coral & Dark Teal Look

sarahx

I've just realised why everytime I follow a tutorial it never looks the same on me... I have exactly the same problem with the silly fold thing. Definitely going to give this a try and see what results I can get
smiles.gif

Tahti

Awesome, thankyou! I know what you mean abou the flat lids, I'm pretty much the same... it took me ages to find out where the crease of my eye was xD Love this look!

Latest posts