More Youtube Drama..!?

alka1

have any of you watched this video by nikkie20six?

YouTube - YT Gurus, Big heads and Egos

petrilude and his response

YouTube - RE: YT Gurus, Big heads and Egos

edit - removed the third video as it doesn't necessarily relate to the first two.

My opinion? it's very third grade
th_dunno.gif
I don't expect beauty gurus on youtube to interact with me personally or reply to my messages 24/7.

DirtyPlum

just watched (sorry, listened to) the first two videos. Wow, these ppl can talk and boy do they have plenty of time on their hands... pointless when ppl inflict their own insecurities on other ppl and sad when its done so publicly - and wow for the 2347616839 different ways/sentences of making just one point.

I wont bother with the third one.

Boasorte

Youtube fighting? They all need to get lives, and I'm so tired of seeing cullgans videos, that boy is sooo annoying
Edit: I actually listened to the vids mainly bcuz no on is on Yahoo Messsenger, that girl made an 8 minute video for no reason, if you're mad that gurus aren't replying to their fans, oh freaking well, IMO I think only some gurus are worth watching, but anyway, I would not take time out to reply or make a video response, although there are some crazy Youtubers out there who are stalking the "gurus"
I like DRBrooklyn730, and TheAccidentalBeauty, and Xsparkage when she isn't doing those over-the-top looks, they know their iish

Vixxan

I wonder if they would be really disappointed if they knew that no one gives a damn and that they look really stupid. I watched all three videos and that is pretty much I what I think. They all look stupid and petty.

MzzRach

I must be honest and admit I have zero desire to click on even one of these videos to watch what is being said. This kind of thing is just beyond me. I mean, really. Really?

No offense to anyone, this is just my opinion.

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
I wonder if they would be really disappointed if they knew that no one gives a damn and that they look really stupid. I watched all three videos and that is pretty much I what I think. They all look stupid and petty.

I agree with this. I just wasted 30 mins of my life watching those pointless videos haha. Fighting on the internet = no winner!

claralikesguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I must be honest and admit I have zero desire to click on even one of these videos to watch what is being said. This kind of thing is just beyond me. I mean, really. Really?

my thoughts exactly.

anita22

I only watched the first video and had enough already... Honestly, I just can't believe people put so much time and effort into bagging each other out.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

Ditto...it is not even worth me reaching to turn on my volume...This is why I do not YouTube..always some drama ....so pathetic..I'm sure whatever they are fighting about is so trivial it stinks!!

Boasorte

I agree Tish,
You know it was bad enough when people were arguing in the comment boxes on freaking videos, not they escalted and are now making videos?
Cyber thugging at it's best, what's next?

Corvs Queen

If you believe that it's "third grade" then why did you post it here to add more fuel to the fire. Don't give negativity a platform. Not here. Just my opinion.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
If you believe that it's "third grade" then why did you post it here to add more fuel to the fire. Don't give negativity a platform. Not here. Just my opinion.

i'm not forcing anyone to watch the videos
nope.gif

Corvs Queen

^I realize that but why give this thing legs to stand on? Why not just let it fizzle out? Why bring it here to make other aware of it? Just sayin'.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
^I realize that but why give this thing legs to stand on? Why not just let it fizzle out? Why bring it here to make other aware of it? Just sayin'.

I didn't know letting others other know about this was such a horrible thing to do? Others here have stated they don't want to watch the videos.. and title says it all, Youtube drama. If you don't like that sort of thing maybe this thread isn't for you?
th_dunno.gif

also, many here on specktra watch beauty/cosmetic related videos on youtube so I thought they'd like to know.

MAG0TS0UUL

i think that the fact that nikki26 made that video shows that she cares wayyy too much about what other people are doing. "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all." im the type who responds to some text msgs and sometimes i dont respond. same deal, i dont necessarily have to.

and, the fact that petrilude came out with the response was actually understandable. if someone is coming out at me, i am going to respond. like, i know the more mature thing to do would be to be the bigger man and not say anything, but i probably would respond trying to explain myself and not look like a little punk about it.

Latest posts