More Youtube Drama..!?

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
^I realize that but why give this thing legs to stand on? Why not just let it fizzle out? Why bring it here to make other aware of it? Just sayin'.

Thank you! I can't see what info, service or entertainment this provides, other than costing you braincells if you watch it.

Tashona Helena

Ugh I just don't understand. I hate that people think that people online aren't normal people and don't have lives. I haven't updated my website in months lol. I don't get stuff lately but I used to get the "wehre are you?!?! why haven't you updated your twitter?!?" I'm like wtf? I'm totally siding with Petrilude on this. It's really not that serious at all. I don't think it's that negative where the OP shouldn't have posted it, I think it does need to be said because there are people who think like Nikki because there are YouTube/Internet Stars other there that don't have much going on and may purposely ignore people but you can't single out everyone like that. It's rude.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
Ugh I just don't understand. I hate that people think that people online aren't normal people and don't have lives. I haven't updated my website in months lol. I don't get stuff lately but I used to get the "wehre are you?!?! why haven't you updated your twitter?!?" I'm like wtf? I'm totally siding with Petrilude on this. It's really not that serious at all. I don't think it's that negative where the OP shouldn't have posted it, I think it does need to be said because there are people who think like Nikki because there are YouTube/Internet Stars other there that don't have much going on and may purposely ignore people but you can't single out everyone like that. It's rude.

I just think it's pointless high school drama and it's just my opinion, but there are a lot more important and interesting things to discuss in the world, than a bunch of idiots bagging on each other on you tube. So over it.

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I just think it's pointless high school drama and it's just my opinion, but there are a lot more important and interesting things to discuss in the world, than a bunch of idiots bagging on each other on you tube. So over it.

i totally agree it is pointless. It's so sad, you'd think that people would be over internet drama by now but I guess like high school drama it'll just keep evolving with each generation and never go away. I think the only thing that's worth discussing internet "drama" wise is that disgusting mother that created that fake profile that caused that poor little girl to commit suicide. If people can't see by now that internet drama is worthless I don't know what to think of the world.

aziajs

I guess I just look at it as whatever. Nikkie had a beef. She made a video about it. People are commenting to either agree or disagree. Petrilude decided to address it. I really don't feel any way about it.

Half N Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
i'm not forcing anyone to watch the videos
nope.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I didn't know letting others other know about this was such a horrible thing to do? Others here have stated they don't want to watch the videos.. and title says it all, Youtube drama. If you don't like that sort of thing maybe this thread isn't for you?
th_dunno.gif

LOL, THANK YOU!!! Why get dramatic over other people's drama?

ShugAvery2001

some fuckery dat!

Nikki20six got her ranking up because of this little controversy. But you know it's just like watching any other reality t.v. show.

stupid... yes
juvenile ... yes
entertaining ... slightly

But i tell you one thing ..you put negativity in the air.. it comes back to you

what had me rolling is her saying in her sidebar that cullgan should be a guru.. did you see that list lol my gawd.... Could not take any of it seriously at all

chocolategoddes

She's saying youtube gurus have big egos for not replying back to messages, but it seems more like the people who are complaining about it are the ones with the big egos... because someone didn't respond to your message you get all butthurt over it. Get a fucking life.

As nice as Nikki is, I think she likes the drama. She's also been part of all the Youtube Bitchslap shit that's been going on. It's pretty pathetic.

And Josh (Petrilude) shouldn't have felt the need to explain himself.

The Cullgan video has similar but not exactly related to this situation. Calling out the gurus like that and then saying he isn't trying to start drama is pretty dumb, even though I think he's a cool guy.

Strawberrymold

You Tube can be a ton of fun, I've picked up a lot of great ideas and it's always fun to see someone who shares your point of view or style. However, it's make up people! Come on! I am new to specktra but you guys are awesome, everyone here seems to see through the BS! I have a few videos on you tube but the only reason I ever posted them was to help people or share some tricks that I have learned (cause my clients seem to like them) not to become a star or hate on anyone else. It's a video forum, it's meant to be fun, but when people get started with the pre-concived ideals and rules of conduct that only exist in their own silly heads... well it's just sad and sucks the fun out of something that can be really awesome.

K
I'm done now.
again you guys are awesome for seeing the truth in the drama.

Lauren1981

omg these videos are so laughable. i can't believe this girl is tripping so hard about someone not responding back to her????? and then the guy felt her video was worthy of a response! this is SO 3rd grade! who gives a rats ass!
off topic:
did both of these people have telepromters to the right of them because i swear both just stared off to the right the whole time they bitched about nothing. seriously......

Blushbaby

It all boils down to people believing their own self importance cos a few thousand people admire their work.

Lapis

Did she say Bey wouldn't not speak to her fans? Bey completely disrespected her gay fans time and time again, as it comes to gay rights, come on now!
Anyway people have LIVES outside of the net she needs to get over it

Anyway I like Josh's video's, I don't need more in depth contact with him anything I need to know is in the box

Boasorte

Beyonce doesn't like gay people?
And what's up with this Bitchslap make I'm hearing so much about?

Boasorte

lol Chocolate goddes, their colours are really bright, but too bright for me, I thought it was an official line, like maybe a NYX or something sold only online, but I would never buy something called "Bitchslap", it's sounds so unlady-like

LMD84

i agree that people have too much time on their hands! who cares if people reply? people have lives outside of youtube and if people do have big egos then let them. it'll bite them on the ass one day so what's it to us?! i couldnt even finish the videos beause it was so silly

Sexycocolatte

i don't think she was taking about no responses on you tube. i thinks it a twitter problem. i don't use twitter but from my understanding if you ask someone to follow you its to speak with them. and the gurus just speak to one another not to the people that they asked to follow them. its like being invited to a party and not allowed to socialize. guess she was tired of being ignored.