More Youtube Drama..!?

MiCHiE

I love it. I go places and put people on blast via Twitter. It's like a comedic timeline. The PO line, 1st of the month....had a blast and passed the time Twittering.

SMMY

I think Twitter is the ultimate search by people for their fifteen minutes seconds of fame. There are very few people (maybe five or six, tops) whose every thought would be considered interesting enough, that I would need to follow them. In the future, I suggest we replace waterboarding with forcing people to follow Twitter.

TISH1124

SMMY!!!! I was just about to hit you up to let you know i was changing the channel from Nancy Grace to dateline

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
SMMY!!!! I was just about to hit you up to let you know i was changing the channel from Nancy Grace to dateline

and I was about to let you know that I'm waxing off my 'stache.
cutey.gif

CellyCell

LOL. I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand twitter.
Everywhere I go, "don't forget to follow us/me on twitter...tweet tweet tweet." Most horrible trend ever.

Anyways, about the video - I like that she spoke her mind, albeit it started drama but hey, I like her honesty. About other Gurus responding - if they didn't or haven't done anything wrong then they shouldn't have anything to worry about. And I agree, I think the drama is more about twitter then YT itself. Telling you, horrible thing. lol

JPMetz latest video had me laughing at the end when she mentioned she wouldn't respond to comments because she was an "egotistical guru". You just gotta laugh at the situation.

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
JPMetz latest video had me laughing at the end when she mentioned she wouldn't respond to comments because she was an "egotistical guru". You just gotta laugh at the situation.

OMG I FUCKIN LOVE JUSTINE!!!!!

seriously...i'm HOOKED on her channel. i'll watch a video over and over just cuz im bored. and wait for those special one liners. haha "now that my eye is silver as HELL like tin man..."
lol.gif

and her famous anger face and punching brush. HAHA
omg..and Nick is HOT!! he's soooo funny and adorable! subscribed to him too. i heart him.
do u follow trash and treasure? hAhhaa so funny!

CellyCell

^^Nick is seriously gorgeous.
I did follow Trash & Treasure for a while but found it too weird, haha. I would only like it when Justine was in the scene - otherwise zzz.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I think Twitter is the ultimate search by people for their fifteen minutes seconds of fame. There are very few people (maybe five or six, tops) whose every thought would be considered interesting enough, that I would need to follow them.....

Yet a ton of people feel that their verbal extrusions are worth tweeting about just that often. Yeah, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
....In the future, I suggest we replace waterboarding with forcing people to follow Twitter.

Best idea ever. Just take some of the most annoying people on the planet and have them twitter constantly. I don't know....who would be the most painful to follow? I imagine: Carrot Top, Tom Green, Nancy Pelosi, anyone from The Hills.

I think that at this rate, we are not far off from people stopping to tweet whilst they are mid-bowel movement or mid-intercourse.

Here's a new tag line for Twitter.

Twitter...It's where I am (in case you want to stalk me, rob me or I need to bore you to tears)

/twitter rant

-Curmudgeon out!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
i don't even know what my bf does every 5 mins!! what the hell do these ppl do everyday? stalk ppl?

could u imagine someone's twitter being like this?

hotdude 11:00am - taking a shit.
hotdude 11:05am - wiping my ass.
hotdude 11:10am - oh shit. skid marks.

th_LMAO.gif

Seriously, I actually have a Twitter account, but I hardly use it. I update probably every 15 days and even so I don't know what to say. It's not like I'm a famous person or anything that ppl care about my every move
th_dunno.gif

About the YT videos, I never read YT comments or watch anything with drama in it. I have enough drama in other areas of my life that I don't have time or care for them

pink_lily82

I didn't even watch those videos, no need to waste time on stuff like that.

And do I really have the need to follow someone on twitter? Not so much. I find the whole concept kinda creepy.

I love watching gurus on YT for tips and tricks but people's stupid comments bug the heck out of me. Tip: don't like what the youtuber is doing or saying, don't watch. And like I expect someone whom I probably have never met with 64,000 subscribers to respond to me. Do I expect Justin Timberlake to profess his love for me? No, but he knows I heart him anyway
winks.gif

Boasorte

I love how this became an "I Hate Twitter " thread.... I'm also, in deep hate with that crazy site....

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
^^Nick is seriously gorgeous.
I did follow Trash & Treasure for a while but found it too weird, haha. I would only like it when Justine was in the scene - otherwise zzz.

but don't u love jpmetz for the same reason? that she's weird as HELL? and funny as hell?
i just love staring at nick. u think he's gay? im sure he gets that question A LOT but never touched base on that for his Q&A video. not that i have a shot if he isn't gay....but im just sayin. a lot of gay guys are hot.
graucho.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
i just love staring at nick. u think he's gay? im sure he gets that question A LOT but never touched base on that for his Q&A video. not that i have a shot if he isn't gay....but im just sayin. a lot of gay guys are hot.
graucho.gif

Yeah, he's gay. *sigh*

I love both Justine and his videos. I actually had a dream about the two of them which was really creepy. :/

I also follow both of them on twitter.com

jenee.sum

^^^ Not a dumb Q. All of a sudden I started talking about jpmetz with CellyCell, and i just had to bring up Nick. LOL i wouldn't be surprised if more than half of you were like "HUH?
blink.gif
Nick is soundlyawake on YT. him and his friend Justine, jpmetz on YT, are hilarious. Justine makes makeup tutorials that just make my day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Yeah, he's gay. *sigh*

I love both Justine and his videos. I actually had a dream about the two of them which was really creepy. :/

I also follow both of them on twitter.com

how do u know?
ssad.gif

sounds like a creepy stalker had a creepy dream about the two of them.
lol.gif

Nick is so damn cute.
he reminds me of...a younger and skinnier version of Jensen Ackles. if you really study his face in his videos --- er, not that i have done anything creepy like that --- u can see the resemblence.
and if i didn't have a bf.....or if i had no life.....or if i cared about twitter.....i would follow him on there too. but i just follow him on YT. i'm half way on to becoming a full blown creep.
see....twitter is perfect for creeps! creepy stalkers who are obsessed with a person/people! *cough*likehowiamobsessedwithnick*cough*

Latest posts