More Youtube Drama..!?

Boasorte

I am so tired of hearing about freaking Twitter, I hope that stupid site crashes lol!!!!
I am usually always on Youtube, and this thing is getting ridiculous, her point was made, but people should stop being so sensitive G*D

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Beyonce doesn't like gay people?
And what's up with this Bitchslap make I'm hearing so much about?

She likes gays but is wishy washy as it comes to gay rights, in interviews when asked she does her whole "The Bible says............" and doesn't really answer questions
nope.gif

And you got your bitchslap answer.

jenee.sum

lol.gif
nikkie probably sleeps with one eye open to keep up with all her internet friends...u know, since she has no life outside of the internet.

on another note...

i myself am a busy woman. u know, going on specktra constantly and shit....but i do try to multitask. so i found this video on YT while browsing on my laptop while in the shower, JUST so i can share this with you guys....i just couldn't put my internet life on hold. nikkie would be proud of me! and i TOTALLY agree with this Richard dude in this video. Petrilude needs to get his act together.......c'mon!

YouTube - A Public Plea to Petrilude

90 tabs that shit!!

ps. no i didn't search this in the shower. i actually found his response randomly while viewing makeup videos. i landed on his channel and there it was. i have a life...
but petrilude seriously needs to 90 tabs his shit.

although it's a response to nikkie's stupid video, i found this one hilarious. i'm glad he made it.

jenee.sum

^^^excuse me while i wash my toes....
i'm trying to not electrocute myself...but it'll be worth it even if it did happen. i don't even know why i still have a phone. it never rings. all my friends are on here. advice anyone? maybe i can get FB, YT and twitter? r u guys on there? i'll add nikkie

TISH1124

That was funny....Sleeping is the problem......Spending time with Family....Stop That

I am FaceBook...never hardly go there...Don't Twitt don't YouTube LOL

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexycocolatte
i don't think she was taking about no responses on you tube. i thinks it a twitter problem. i don't use twitter but from my understanding if you ask someone to follow you its to speak with them. and the gurus just speak to one another not to the people that they asked to follow them. its like being invited to a party and not allowed to socialize. guess she was tired of being ignored.

Right. I had no idea there was YT drama (or videos related to it) until I saw this post, but I see gurus shout-out their Twitter addresses all the time. It truly makes no sense if you're going to ignore the people following you. It's just a way for them to get traffic to their YT, IMO. And, it's actually easier for most people to Twitter because of the phone apps and texting aspect of it.

MAC_Whore

I would like to see them both enlist in the army and spend a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan. I think that would help them see just how important their stupid You Tube shit is in the grand scheme of things.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
She likes gays but is wishy washy as it comes to gay rights, in interviews when asked she does her whole "The Bible says............" and doesn't really answer questions
nope.gif

And you got your bitchslap answer.

ARE U SERIOUS?
I would not expect that from Beyonce, but then again she is always mentionioning G*D and stuff in interviews, and to my knowledge most Southeners don't agree with that
people really need to open up their minds,I know this is a Youtube thread, but B needs to get her act 2gether. No offense to the Christains on here, but I get so tired when people quote the Bible left and freaking right when asked THEIR opinion on a controversial topic. I use to be Catholic, and I supported gay rights! They're human just like us! G*D that pisses me off
*rant over*

NernersHuman

Am I the only one here who really can't stand Twitter? I've looked on some of the guru's Twitter pages and I can barely follow it. And honestly, my life is not that interesting that I would need to update each one of y'all on it every 5 minutes.

7:55-Arrived at work, everyone! Now you all know EXACTLY where I'm at!
8:00-8:30-Drank coffee, Maxwell House Pacific Blend with nondairy creamer
8:30-9:00-Put head on desk and wept. Yay PMS!

Yeah, I guess I don't get it.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NernersHuman
Am I the only one here who really can't stand Twitter? I've looked on some of the guru's Twitter pages and I can barely follow it. And honestly, my life is not that interesting that I would need to update each one of y'all on it every 5 minutes.

LOL...that reminds me of this:

Twouble with Twitters // Current

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by NernersHuman

nope.gif
...No you are NOT

This got me....I swear I saw this...

9:00 am Good Morning, about to take a shower before Church
10:30am In Church, Enjoying the Word of God....

Ok>>>>
th_dunno.gif
HOWWWWW you enjoying the word of God In Church ....Twitting!!! wtf!!!

NernersHuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...that reminds me of this:

Twouble with Twitters // Current

LOL! That is truly not unlike some actual Twitters I have read. I guess I just don't think I'm such an interesting person that people really want to know the minutiae of my everyday life.

jenee.sum

i don't even know what my bf does every 5 mins!! what the hell do these ppl do everyday? stalk ppl?

could u imagine someone's twitter being like this?

hotdude 11:00am - taking a shit.
hotdude 11:05am - wiping my ass.
hotdude 11:10am - oh shit. skid marks.

aziajs

I like the idea of Twitter I just don't know how to navigate it yet. But, I do agree that it can get out of hand. However, I think it's just addicting like any other social networking site.

I love this quote from link I posted:

"Hot sake and cold unagi. Is there anything more sublime?"

Latest posts