• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My 2nd Ever Tutorial: Dramatic "pointy" eye. Haha.

star1692

I loved your tutorial! I really need to practice more because I'm still not good at making everything look as good as all of you on here. You eyes look freaking awesome girl! I'm going to attempt it but I know it won't look as good as your. Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

~Rani~

Very helpful tut....thnx for posting
th_worship.gif

asteffey

you are adorable! you sold me on beauty marked & sharkskin! i love your knife. i'm totally obsessed with it.

user4

ur freaking awsome at tutorials!!! this is hotness, i wanna try it... maybe this weekend cuz im actually going out... hehe!!!

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
Circuit, eh ? I'm a C.S. Supervisor at Best Buy
greengrin.gif
Getting tired of retail!

Anyhow, your tutorials are inspiring. Because of your other tut, I went out and bought Grape pigment. Planning on buying the Sharkskin shadestick next. I like this tut. The white line is so pretty and adds a nice touch to the whole look. Thanks for taking the time to do it
smiles.gif

Thank you!!!
smiles.gif

Haha Best Buy, huh? I think Customer Service positions at both places are probably pretty much the same, haha. Customers suck.

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
This is just gorgeous! Very Blondie...

Thanks! I don't know about that, but I do quite adore Blondie! Haha.

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by star1692
I loved your tutorial! I really need to practice more because I'm still not good at making everything look as good as all of you on here. You eyes look freaking awesome girl! I'm going to attempt it but I know it won't look as good as your. Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

Haha whatever, I'm sure yours would look good! You should post pictures if you do it.
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
you are adorable! you sold me on beauty marked & sharkskin! i love your knife. i'm totally obsessed with it.

Thank you!! I am too, haha. When I saw a picture of it, I knew I could not live without it.

Azzura

Wow! That looks awesome! I mostly gave up on beauty marked because it woudl just turn up black on me but on you it looks awesome so Im going to try your tutorial. Also the sharkskin looks great so now I have a new lemming. I also like the point V thing and the white between them. very cool

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
Thanks! I don't know about that, but I do quite adore Blondie! Haha.

She used to do quite similar makeup back in the punk days in New York...yup.

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
She used to do quite similar makeup back in the punk days in New York...yup.

And those are my favorite days. I guess I just didn't think about that. Thank you!

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzura
Wow! That looks awesome! I mostly gave up on beauty marked because it woudl just turn up black on me but on you it looks awesome so Im going to try your tutorial. Also the sharkskin looks great so now I have a new lemming. I also like the point V thing and the white between them. very cool

Thanks! You totally should try it, and post pictures! Sharkskin makes Beauty Marked go on really nicely. Also, if you use a sponge applicator and/or the 213, it helps. I still don't have Beauty Marked...I stole it from my little sister to use it. Haha.