• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My 2nd Ever Tutorial: Dramatic "pointy" eye. Haha.

Skittlebrew

That looks so beautiful!!! I have beauty marked but am not so make up smart and never know what to do with it, but I can't wait to try it out now!

Katial8r

Wow, amazing! Beautifully, amazing work. Your end result is definitely a pro/magazine look! You are very talented! Thank you so much for this tutorial! Please, please, please do more of them?
th_worship.gif

Another Janice!

I LOVE YOUR TUTS!!!

With a passion!!

Was gonna go play at the MAC counter today....but.

Huge storms have rocked this area the past week and the freaking mall is CLOSED!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!

Esperanza

Wooooow, Ashley your tutorial definitely rocks!!!

I think I'm gonna buy that Sharkskin s/s and the Beige-Ing too (I don't have any s/s yet
ssad.gif
sad story I know...! ). I want to try that look!!

You really have a gift when it comes to make-up, I've seen your others tuts and I'm really impressed :thumbsup:

More! more! more tuto please!
th_wink3.gif

mskitchmas

Your tuts are sooo good! Please post more. I love your looks and am really inspired. Can't wait to see what's next.

clap.gif