• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My 2nd Ever Tutorial: Dramatic "pointy" eye. Haha.

JCBean

Oh my god, I love it!! Those colours work so well together, I have neen lusting after Trax for ages, but that's confirmed how much I want it.

Thank you for a fantastic tut!! xx

kuuipo1207

Gorgeous! I'm so glad you posted a tut on this look!! Now I can take a stab at it though it prolly won't come out nearly as well. lol. All the same great tut! Love the little side comments. =) Keep posting more if you can (I know they can be a pain...I do video ones for youtube occasionally) cause I love your FOTD's!

girlsaidwhat

Krap. That was great.
smiles.gif

Beautiful job!

Soooo pretty! I'd love to try that out one day, if I have a spare 2 hours, lol. I would screw that up about 20 times before I got it to look half decent. Keep up the good work
smiles.gif