Nars Spring 2012

MarieMary

I got tinted moisturizer Finland (which is the lightest shade) and was really really disappointed because it's quiet dark on me
after I wore it on my face.
001_unsure.gif

(By the way, when I use Sheer glow foundation, I mix Siberia and Gobi, so I'm between NC10~15.)
The formula is awesome, though.

I think Sheer glow Gobi is lighter than Finland.

Finland looks like between Gobi and Deauville or somewhere.
I'm really disappointed and I think I should mix it with Sheer glow or Firming Siberia.
ssad.gif
Thank you for the information.
I'm very disappointed too.
ssad.gif

MarieMary

I think this review of the Tinted Moisturizers is pretty complete and full of useful information. Plus, I just love her make-up!

Prettypackages

I got Cuba, and I wear Cadiz in Sheer MAtte. I am about nc 42/44/45
I thought maybe Cuba would be a good match for someone who wears Santa Fe in sheer glow but again the swatches makes it look many shades darker than Santa Fe :/ I guess I either wait for Karla's swatches or just wait much longer till these are released in Canada

Shadowy Lady

thank you, I'm glad I didn't order online then. I'm currently about NW22 (NW25 is too dark) so Cuba will be way too dark. My Sephora said they'll have these in 2 weeks so I will swatch in person then

PeppermintMocha

thank you, I'm glad I didn't order online then. I'm currently about NW22 (NW25 is too dark) so Cuba will be way too dark. My Sephora said they'll have these in 2 weeks so I will swatch in person then

I really hope my Sephora gets them in two weeks. Canada always seems to be the slowest. What I hate the most is how fast products get sold out in Canada!

JulieDiva

Does anybody have Bilbao lipstick?
I'm confused what color it is because someone said it's a peachy-nude color, but some people said it's a brownish-nude color.
blink.gif

Hi! I am new to Nars makeup, but this BILBAO lipstick is so gorgeous, i had to search around on here..to see if others felt the same.
In the tube, it is more of a brownish nude, but on my medium, pigmented lips, it comes out a nice, neutral peachy nude. Serious love here, from a non nars addict!!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think this review of the Tinted Moisturizers is pretty complete and full of useful information. Plus, I just love her make-up!

Heehee- I thought the same thing... I kept hoping she was going to say what she was wearing! She does look pretty fair, so it makes me hopeful that I'll be able to find a shade to match my skin.

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by katred

Heehee- I thought the same thing... I kept hoping she was going to say what she was wearing! She does look pretty fair, so it makes me hopeful that I'll be able to find a shade to match my skin.

Haha! I thought you might like what she has on her lips. :p

Thanks for the review, EngineerBarbie! :)

Here is another review with good swatches of Alaska and St Moritz:
http://www.fruitylashes.com/nars-pure-radiant-tinted-moisturizer-alaska-and-st-moritz-review-10208/

I agree with Monsy; opening a new thread for the Tinted Moisturizers would be a good idea! Can mods cut a thread into two distinct ones?

duckrodeo

I was at Sephora today on a mission to spend the giftcard I received for Christmas (how I managed to go almost 2 months without walking into Sephora with it is beyond me lol), but I stopped by the NARS section and Douce France e/s trio is sooo gorgeous! I had to have it! I can't wait to play around with it. I know Temptalia didn't give it that great of a review, but on my pale skin, all the colors really popped, and the tester didn't have any swatch issues when I placed the shadows on my hand (which is good, considering how grungy testers can be). Love it love it!