New Palette coming/per Redbook August 11' issue (PIC)+

LeeleeBell

article said this new palette by MUFE would be available at sephora/comes with a brush for $45

Sorry I had to take a cell phone pic...
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab40/soulshinesweet/mufepalette_0711011344a.jpg

LeeleeBell

It didn't say when but I am guessing August b/c the magazine (dated August 11) said it was available at sephora.com already lol?

shontay07108

It's featured on the Musings of a Muse website also. Not a real review ,but a product photo. I am lucky that I don't own any of those shadows(they are in the perm line), but I don't know if I will buy this. I can't get any use of that white shade. We'll see when swatches go flying.

2browneyes

I checked Sephora's site but it's not there yet. I definitely need to know when this is gonna b available.

2browneyes

I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw this palette on Sephora this morning. Too bad it's listed as not in stock as of right now. Hopefully it will be available soon. I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!

UrbanSweetheart

I can't WAIT for it to be released! It will be my first time even using MUFE eyeshadows! :D
I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw this palette on Sephora this morning. Too bad it's listed as not in stock as of right now. Hopefully it will be available soon. I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!

2browneyes

I did a pretty colorful look with it. Can't remember the colors right off hand but I may have them written down at home. I sometimes write down combos I really like so I can easily repeat them.

2browneyes

Come to think of it I do remember that I used MUFE # 10 to the inner crease, # 18 next to it, #75 next to that then Push the Edge pigment to the outer lid. I blended a lil bit of Brash and Bold pigment in my crease and kinda brought B&B and PTE together with #92. #92 made a nice deep definition of the purple in the outer V area. Can't remember the highlight I used but I loved the colorful look. If I can still find the pic, I'll post it :)