New Palette coming/per Redbook August 11' issue (PIC)+

m0rg3nst3rn

Smoky Palette Question

So I have been totally contemplating getting the MUFE Smoky Palette but I have so many eyeshadows already....

Does anyone own this and if you do, do any of the shadows have MAC dupes? Especially the Green, Purple and Blue shades?

If I can't find possible dupes out of the MAC shadows I already have, I think I will have to spring for it because I do LOVE MUFE and those promo pics are making that palette call to me.

Miss QQ

I saw the palette at Sephora today. I wasn't moved by the packaging and the colours. Some of them swatched quite dry and I may find them harder to work with, but the colours are beautiful. The green and the blue have slightly shimmers. It is a handy palette to have if you wear all the deep colours.

DILLIGAF

From what I understand I've been told the palette is being held up in US Customs. However they have released it in Canada. I'm still hopeful I get to see it here.

shontay07108

I saw the palette at Sephora today. I wasn't moved by the packaging and the colours. Some of them swatched quite dry and I may find them harder to work with, but the colours are beautiful. The green and the blue have slightly shimmers. It is a handy palette to have if you wear all the deep colours.
I find that some mufe shadows work better on the eye than when swatched. I have several shadows from them and I don't have a problem with any. Of course, every brand has duds, but I think they may have to be put to use to see the actual quality. I own the green in this set and it's fantastic.

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks. I have two of their e/s singles and I like them. Is the green easily blendable? It looks very pretty, so deep yet twinkling in the light.

Romina1

I got the palette yesterday and I am really impressed! I already had a few MUFE e/s so I knew that they would be good.
I followed the instructions, I never do, and the result was amazing! I also used the palette brushes, and I found out that they work!
I don't know why, but I was expecting the palette to be bigger, something like the UD Naked. It was rather small but I liked it better.
All the colours are pretty, easy o work with and blendable. I'd definetely recommend it!
I also got the lipstick #39 to recreate, hopefully, the look at the promo pictures.

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks! Enjoy your new palette! Now I kind of want it again lol. I know what you mean, I was expecting it to be bigger too, but not as big as Naked. It really is tiny.

Romina1

Some swatches, in case it helps anyone decide. They are much better on the eyes than my arm! I am NC20, no base was used.

m0rg3nst3rn

Thank you so very much for the swatches! I may go to Sephora today and check it out, though I am still a little disappointed on the size... Thanks.

ansimi

I bought this the other day as an impulse purchase and I'm really happy with it. I don't wear a lot of dark shadows but these sheer out beautifully and blend together so well! The brush is usable which is a nice bonus.