New Palette coming/per Redbook August 11' issue (PIC)+

jennifa

Looks beautiful, but the colors are so similar to what I already have :( Too bad, cuz based on past experience, the texture and pigmentation should rock!

EngineerBarbie

So, one of my Sephoras I stalk on the regular said they should be getting them early *this* week! I'm all kinds of excited because this palette is exactly what I need. I gave away my UD Naked palette (the colors and the fallout were driving me crazy) and the pigmentation of MUFE shadows is second to none.

EngineerBarbie

That is a beautiful palette. I wonder if there is a quality difference of palette vs single with MUFE the way there is with MAC?

Purple 92 is the BEST! 2Browneyes is telling all kinds of truth. I can't even think of a color MAC has had that can compare in brightness and pigmentation. The closest I've come to it from any line is Sugarpill Poison Plum but that one has more red in it.

Werd. I own *both* because they are just both so damn awesome that I had to have them. No other purple shadow comes close.

LeeleeBell

Looks beautiful, but the colors are so similar to what I already have :( Too bad, cuz based on past experience, the texture and pigmentation should rock!

Sigh, I am in the same boat...got so excited when I first saw/posted that pic but alas I feel I can dupe what i like in this palette.

UrbanSweetheart

So, one of my Sephoras I stalk on the regular said they should be getting them early *this* week! I'm all kinds of excited because this palette is exactly what I need. I gave away my UD Naked palette (the colors and the fallout were driving me crazy) and the pigmentation of MUFE shadows is second to none.
you've got me even more excited for it's release now
yahoo.gif

shontay07108

I saw the display for this palette in Sephora tonight, but it was empty. I have one of the green shades in it and I really don't see how the white can be useful, but I love Mufe so much, I will go ahead and buy it anyway.

2browneyes

Ok, I am tired of stalking Sephora's site for this palette. They are on my nerves! Release the thing already!!!!!!!!!!

DILLIGAF

Like I think I said before I think I have most of these colors in the single pan. However I may just get this for the convenience of having everything in one place. I love palettes for traveling!

2browneyes

They are really good for traveling. I think this will be what I leave at work for those days when I'm running late and can't do a face before i leave home.

Miss QQ

^^ that's a good idea. I love to have something like this that I can do a quick look. I like the look of the palette but I have tween it in person. Wonder if it will be too dark on me for a quick, everyday office friendly look?

EngineerBarbie

I'm really losing interest in this palette. At first I was excited but now...ugh, they shouldn't have advertised it so far in advance and is still hasn't shown up.

LeeleeBell

I am wondering if they are waiting for the hype to die down a bit from the two major UD palettes that just came out...timing is everything

apocalypgloss

LeeleeBell, you make a great point. The UD Naked palette came out at just the right time and UD is STILL riding the wave of that success. Maybe MUFE is trying to time everything just right so that this new palette becomes the latest cult obsession...and knocks Naked off its throne!

Miss QQ

Is the smoky eyes palette LE or perm? What a long wait! I don't own Naked, I passed on it twice and recently it is selling at sephora again but I pass again. I don't think I need so many browns, and several warm, and there are some shades with chunky glitters. I hope this mufe palette will wow me.

2browneyes

^ I feel you on that Naked palette Miss QQ. I'm almost sure Sephora's site says the MUFE palette is limited edition. PS- it's still not yet available. I did see that they have promo pics on the MUFE site. And I found facecharts for the looks somewhere. If I can find them again I'll post the link.