OCC lip tars

CartoonChic

Thurday only, the VIB can share the discount with a friend. Before it was only at the store event, but I think it's online, too, this year. (The email is confusing.) I'd be happy to have you as my +1, CartoonChic. Send me your email address.

FYI, in order to be eligible for this VIB sale you have to have qualified for VIB status by either Oct 1 or Nov 1 (can't remember which.) I've asked about this in the past so that's how I found out.
pompom.gif
th_hug.gif

CartoonChic

Hey ma'am, did you get your code yet? One of my friends put my email in to be her +1, but I haven't received a code from Sephora yet. So I was just wondering if they would send it out maybe tomorrow?
Haven't received anything yet. I'm thinking it will be tomorrow. I just really hope my gift card gets here before the things I want sell out. I spent all of last night researching lip tars and that's about half of my order.

prettygirl

Haven't received anything yet. I'm thinking it will be tomorrow. I just really hope my gift card gets here before the things I want sell out. I spent all of last night researching lip tars and that's about half of my order.
Thanks love! LOL. I wasn't even considering lip tars.. until I looked at T's swatches.. and I added the "Pro's Picks" set into my cart =T... lol.. I am easily swayed. Hope your GC's come in on time!!! I also put Nylon into my cart.. but after looking at T's swatch of that.. I took it back out.. I already have CYY.. and Nylon seems just TOO bright for me. But is there such a thing as TOO bright? Hehe. Happy shopping!

CartoonChic

Thanks love! LOL. I wasn't even considering lip tars.. until I looked at T's swatches.. and I added the "Pro's Picks" set into my cart =T... lol.. I am easily swayed. Hope your GC's come in on time!!! I also put Nylon into my cart.. but after looking at T's swatch of that.. I took it back out.. I already have CYY.. and Nylon seems just TOO bright for me. But is there such a thing as TOO bright? Hehe. Happy shopping!
Lol, not for me!

The Pro Pick set is one of the things in my cart. Are the VIB codes one time use? I may just purchase the set with cash to make sure I get it. Then use the gift card for the rest of my order if I can use the code more than once.

prettygirl

Lol, not for me!
The Pro Pick set is one of the things in my cart. Are the VIB codes one time use? I may just purchase the set with cash to make sure I get it. Then use the gift card for the rest of my order if I can use the code more than once.
I believe for the VIB's their code is not one-time use. But for the +1, I think it is! Just place your order ASAP so it won't sell out once you get the code.. and just save your GC's for the next sale
poke.gif

Haha, I am no where NEAR being VIB, but I'm considering making a $250 order so I can qualify for next year.. wtheck is wrong with me..
blink.gif
.. I'm just steady adding stuff into my cart.. that I don't need.... and wasn't even considering... typical me.

CartoonChic

I believe for the VIB's their code is not one-time use. But for the +1, I think it is! Just place your order ASAP so it won't sell out once you get the code.. and just save your GC's for the next sale
poke.gif

Haha, I am no where NEAR being VIB, but I'm considering making a $250 order so I can qualify for next year.. wtheck is wrong with me..
blink.gif
.. I'm just steady adding stuff into my cart.. that I don't need.... and wasn't even considering... typical me.
I may have to do that. That Pro set has been out of stock for a while. I don't want to miss out again. I made the mistake of waiting for the Beauty.com F&F sale to get their Lip Tar set and now it's disappeared from their site.

Lol, you're not alone. Right now I only have $16 towards my VIB status and that was from the Nylon Lip Tar I purchased months ago. But I keep thinking 20% off and keep adding things to my cart.
ohboy.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by CartoonChic
I ordered Butch and Harlot from Beauty.com. I was hoping to get the lip set but it has disappeared from their website.

I love Butch's beautiful Periwinkle. I hope you love it too. But if you find it not terribly wearable, you can always blend it with lip products you find too warm toned.

prettygirl

I may have to do that. That Pro set has been out of stock for a while. I don't want to miss out again. I made the mistake of waiting for the Beauty.com F&F sale to get their Lip Tar set and now it's disappeared from their site.
Lol, you're not alone. Right now I only have $16 towards my VIB status and that was from the Nylon Lip Tar I purchased months ago. But I keep thinking 20% off and keep adding things to my cart.
ohboy.gif
drinks.gif
Lol. It feels good to not be the only one. Happy shopping love!

CartoonChic

I love Butch's beautiful Periwinkle. I hope you love it too. But if you find it not terribly wearable, you can always blend it with lip products you find too warm toned.
Thanks for the tip. I don't see it as a wearable shade for me on its own because I think it will be too pale. I got it mostly for mixing and because it's discontinued. I did notice it's back up on OCC's website. I'm not sure if they're repromoting it. If so, I hope they repromote other discontinued/limited shades like Katricia.

sss215

you know i was going to ask about that. im $90 away from becoming a vib. can i get the discount by ordering around $250?. i want the clarisonic plus some  skin care products.
I would just order the 90.00, see if they bump you up to VIB this year (stay on top off them because they may look at your annual purchases and not activate your VIB status until Jan) You get a 15 or 20 percent off coupon as a welcome to VIB gift. I believe I got one a few years ago. If so, you can use that on the clarisonic.

prettygirl

Were any of yall able to get the pro pick's set from Sephora? I woke up this morning, and it was sold out :(. I wonder if they have it in store...
icon_eek.gif

prettygirl

Noooo! I missed it.
crybaby.gif
Oh no!! They went like hot cakes. This sale was worse than all the recent MAC collections.. lol.. usually when I wake up for work the MAC collections are still there.. but I woke up this morning, and over half of the things in my cart was sold out (I know they're really not comparable, but still.. haha). I'm going to save my final purchase for the 12th, to see if they restock between then. Because I've been keeping an eye out on some Tarina Tarantino e/l (that T swears by).. and they do a restock every couple of days (very weird).

I'll post here if I see a restock!

CartoonChic

Oh no!! They went like hot cakes. This sale was worse than all the recent MAC collections.. lol.. usually when I wake up for work the MAC collections are still there.. but I woke up this morning, and over half of the things in my cart was sold out. I'm going to save my final purchase for the 12th, to see if they restock between then. Because I've been keeping an eye out on some Tarina Tarantino e/l (that T swears by).. and they do a restock every couple of days (very weird).

I'll post here if I see a restock!
The lip tar set was my only incentive to order today. I'll just wait for my gift card now. I should have it by the 12th. I hope they do restock by then. I'll also post if I see anything.

hwdsprincess

I want that set too! I love the lip tars I have but it sold out on beauty.com : / so I guess I'll pass since I was hoping for the 20%

Latest posts