OCC lip tars

CartoonChic

They restocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got it! Thanks so much!
urock.gif

I sort of panicked since my code is one-time use. I deleted everything else out of my cart except for the Lip Tars. With the set I'm getting Pretty Boy, Melange, Vintage, Stalker and Grandma. I also bought Hoochie, Lydia, Strumpet, Anime and Demure. I'm very happy.

I lose the 20% discount, but I can still get the NARS blush with my gift card. I kept going back and forth on the other items I had in my cart. I guess I'll get them another time if I still want them later.

prettygirl

I got it! Thanks so much!
urock.gif

I sort of panicked since my code is one-time use. I deleted everything else out of my cart except for the Lip Tars. With the set I'm getting Pretty Boy, Melange, Vintage, Stalker and Grandma. I also bought Hoochie, Lydia, Strumpet, Anime and Demure. I'm very happy.

I lose the 20% discount, but I can still get the NARS blush with my gift card. I kept going back and forth on the other items I had in my cart. I guess I'll get them another time if I still want them later.
If Sephora was SMART, they would just put their full amount of stock on the website. I don't understand why they put such a limited amount each time, and "restock" every few hours. STUPID. If I wasn't in such a rush to order the lip tar set, I would've spent much more than I already did! I was going to try to search for another code to place another order, but I think I'm just going to wait and see if they give us giftcards again in December!

Oh you got Lydia?? Such a pretty shade on T! I'm jelly :).

CartoonChic

I feel like I'm living up to the namesake of the product. I'm becoming obsessed with Lip Tars. I'm so tempted to go back and order Banjee from Beauty.com. Sephora doesn't have it. I didn't see it when I placed my Beauty.com order yesterday and their 20% off ends tomorrow. I really wish either store had Black Dahlia and Radiate in stock.

prettygirl

I feel like I'm living up to the namesake of the product. I'm becoming obsessed with Lip Tars. I'm so tempted to go back and order Banjee from Beauty.com. Sephora doesn't have it. I didn't see it when I placed my Beauty.com order yesterday and their 20% off ends tomorrow. I really wish either store had Black Dahlia and Radiate in stock.
I can relate... I keep looking at lipswatches on Instagram and what not.. and I keep adding items into my cart. Must. Stop. Now. LOL. I don't even have any liptars yet!! Can't wait to get my Pro set in. I keep considering Anime, Hoochie, and NYLON. Haha
th_drool.gif

CartoonChic

I'm nervous about the Pro set. It's out of stock again. I checked my order history and it says "permanently out of stock" under the item. This is only my 2nd time ordering from Sephora, so I don't know their habits. I hope I ordered the set while it was still available and it's not canceled. If it's canceled, I'm calling Sephora to apply a 20% discount towards a replacement purchase since my friend code was one-time use.

prettygirl

I'm nervous about the Pro set. It's out of stock again. I checked my order history and it says "permanently out of stock" under the item. This is only my 2nd time ordering from Sephora, so I don't know their habits. I hope I ordered the set while it was still available and it's not canceled. If it's canceled, I'm calling Sephora to apply a 20% discount towards a replacement purchase since my friend code was one-time use.
You ordered not to long after me, and I just got a shipped email (like 10 minutes ago)! Hope yours is coming soon tooo!

MissTT

Absolutely. Hope you get it though. I've never had a cancellation from Sephora before fwiw.

CartoonChic

Wow, my Beauty.com order that I placed on Wednesday was delivered today. I wasn't expecting to have it so soon!
yahoo.gif

I ordered Harlot, Butch and NARS Outlaw blush. I already knew I would love Harlot, which I do. It's such a beautiful red coral shade. What I'm really surprised about is how much I love Butch! The possibilities with this shade is endless. I applied it alone to first get an idea of the color on my lips. I can actually see myself wearing the color. I've improved greatly in my application of Lip Tars, so I had on a sheer layer of Butch instead of a more opaque and saturated coating. I immediately saw how Butch can transform my purple lip products. I then outlined my lips with NYX Prune and blended it into Butch. It created such a pretty cool toned lilac shade. I'm going to love playing with this Lip Tar.
love.gif

I went back to Beauty.com and ordered Banjee. Outlaw is also another fantastic NARS blush, by the way. Somehow, NARS Gina blush ended up in my cart with Banjee.
whistle.gif

lilinah

Went into my sephora for my VIB splurge. They were out of one thing i wanted, but they had free wifi! so i shopped in-store AND on-line!

The OCC lip tar set on display didn't appeal to me, and i didn't see more OCC products anywhere else. My local sephora is physically large, but some lines sephora has they carry only a limited range and others they don't carry at all, like Guerlain and Illamasqua.

So in-shop i got a skin care product and 2 NARS items: Albatross blush and Abyssinia e/s. And on-line i ordered 2 things: (1) the 35-color sephora+Pantone Universe Colors of Nature eyeshadow palette -- reduced from $55 -- and so not worth it -- to $17 - and VIB priced $13.60 (they're completely out of it on-line now); and (2) Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Le 2 De Guerlain Mascara 14 Blu 2 Pucci (a violet-ish blue mascara) - way too expensive, even at 20% off, but i told myself i saved a lot, since that pantone palette was $41.60 off.

I suspect my local sephora will never have many OCC lip tars, even if sephora even carries the full line. I'll just check out OCC stuff on the OCC website. And I'm spending less at sephora since: i found a skin care line without fragrance, color, and irritating ingredients sephora doesn't carry; my local shop stopped carrying the foundation it took me 2 years of extensive testing to find; and i'm spending more at MAC.

CartoonChic

My local Sephora doesn't have any Lip Tars. I'm not sure if they will, but it's a big enough store to where I think they should. There are a few other Sephoras in the area that have the same limited colors that I've seen mentioned before - Anime and NSFW. I'm trying to increase my spending at Sephora to reach VIB status. I think I'll qualify next month.

MissTT

That Cinderella mirror has been OOS for so long. I gave up on it. Try checking a Naked Palette at beauty.com. Today is the last day of their 20% off sale. I'm investing in NARS brushes. So excited.

sss215

Wow, my Beauty.com order that I placed on Wednesday was delivered today. I wasn't expecting to have it so soon! :yahoo: I ordered Harlot, Butch and NARS Outlaw blush. I already knew I would love Harlot, which I do. It's such a beautiful red coral shade. What I'm really surprised about is how much I love Butch! The possibilities with this shade is endless. I applied it alone to first get an idea of the color on my lips. I can actually see myself wearing the color. I've improved greatly in my application of Lip Tars, so I had on a sheer layer of Butch instead of a more opaque and saturated coating. I immediately saw how Butch can transform my purple lip products. I then outlined my lips with NYX Prune and blended it into Butch. It created such a pretty cool toned lilac shade. I'm going to love playing with this Lip Tar. :love: I went back to Beauty.com and ordered Banjee. Outlaw is also another fantastic NARS blush, by the way. Somehow, NARS Gina blush ended up in my cart with Banjee. :whistle:
You will love Gina!!! Grab Gilda next if you can! I am just going to get NARS Mekong and MUFE Aqua Eyeshadow in 8E. All the lip tars I want are gone, but I am making a trip to NYC next month, so I will haul them at the OCC store then, if Sephora 76th and Broadway doesn't have them. I really want to get the BI points when I buy them, but Sephora keeps selling out! I guess they didn't know how popular they were going to be, which is silly to me because they have been online favorites for years.

Latest posts