• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

One palette - one brush - one tutorial

*Dani*

This is a really great tut. Really easy to follow. And your eyes look amazing with that makeup!

fmindik

thats amazing thank you so much, I have this palette, I'm so trying this tomorrow
smiles.gif

BlueRose

thanks but the first pics I can not see them only the final results, flickr is blocked here where I live!!!

midgetfury74

really love how your tutorials show exactly what kiind of motion you are using in order to blend the colors, you rock my world, keep posting girl, cant wait until your next tutorial!

ginger9

Thanks magi!! I have the exact same palette and don't use it as often as I should so this tut is a great help!! And I really like the short videos you've included
clap.gif