• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

One palette - one brush - one tutorial

Nikkilici0us

wow........ stunning eyes, absolutely gorgeous
smiles.gif
awesome awesome tutorial! I'm lovin the smokey eyes... i think this one should win an award
greengrin.gif
clap.gif

cherry 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi
I reaceived the SMOKED EYES PALETTE and decited to share my first look using it wit you. My idea was to make soething special and I decited to reconstruct a vacation-situation. No additorial brushes for the eye make up. The whole look is made with the small, tiny, minimini SE-brush, that is included in the palette. So here we go...

Started with usual foundation (everyone has an own ritual)... I also take eye shadow base... Then used for entire lid the MALT e/s, the lightest shade int he palette

494677042_c64836850d_o.gif

494676394_11ef6e1b0f_o.jpg

Then I applied VES as Highligter just below the brow. I will use it later for blending too...

494676444_fea42a2dc4_o.jpg

Now stard defining: take the middle shade SATIN TAUPE and apply it in the crease - just along the bone. I make it always from outer to inner corner... Be generous and apply it quite high

494716507_339d3d549f_o.gif

494676462_316f513b5d_o.jpg

So we can apply something darker on top: GENTLE FUMEis a mid grey with shimmer. I applied it also in the crease, but a bit lower as the shade underneath, so we get a well blended look :-D

494716509_bf45b32280_o.gif

And now the allrounder: BLACK TIED. First in the oter angle of the lid...

494709515_b64af9da04_o.jpg

...and then a bit at the beginning of the outer corner, so it slides into the GENTLE FUME... Then I dip the brush horizontally into BLACK TIED and apply it along lash line...

494676502_4d51815c34_o.jpg

I love the DUOCHROME shades on my lower lid - so take the CLUB for this purpose...

494709553_3922f8be23_o.jpg

And now, as promised, the VEX again. Apply it along the sharp line of the dark eye shadows and blend it well...

494676566_fd13af83d5_o.jpg

Some khol in the waterline - I used agnés b. "black" - and mascara by BENEFIT...

494709603_a846ee1671_o.jpg

FINISHED!!!! Ah, not really. The look is quite dark, so Iprefer to keep everything else bit discreet. Used only bit PEARL BLOSSOM beautybowder on my cheeks :-D

smo01.jpg

smo02.jpg

smo03.jpg

great as usual!
clap.gif

hunnybun

this was the most AWESOME tut ever. one brush + one palate = one beautiful look. i also really enjoyed the vid clips. thanks so much for sharing!

candied

great tut, and love the animation! it's awesome that you were able to do the look with a palette and only the itty bitty brush in it!

chocolategoddes

the little animation is so cool! thisis very practical. not everyone can fish for 5 seperate eyeshadows, a bunch of brushes, and stuff. this is awesome.

congrats... you're awesome

muscidae

Thank you! This is a great tutorial - great seller for the palette, too!
This is great for people like me who don't have 4 gazillion shades available
smiles.gif

Lndsy

Awesome tutorial! I have this palette and I love seeing the different ways to put it together! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybs
Wow! These colours really accentuate your beautiful blue eyes.

Agreed. You have really, really beautiful eyes. :O