• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

One palette - one brush - one tutorial

DevinGirl

This is very well done, Magi! Beautiful look & you make it seem so easy! I'm positive I could mess this up in a second if I tried! Thanks so much for posting
smiles.gif

stefania905

friggin awesome!!!

i have has this palette since it came out & havent used all the colors b/c idk what do do with them all together!!

THANKS FOR THIS!!!

magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Thank you again, my dear Magi
clap.gif
( I think I will print your tuts
thmbup.gif
)

Nonono, COPYRIGHT
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

nausea

this (!!!) is EXACTLY what i was lookin for!!!
thankyou , thankyou , thankyou
clap.gif

im in love with this look i was actually gonna request it in request thread by this image of tyra banks!

and *thumbs up*
thmbup.gif
- for the dedication of designing this tut with the animative gifs and all!
it was really nice and easy to watch and learn
keep'em comin!
icon_bump.gif

Karen_B

I have a question - is the Satin Taupe applied all over the lid as well as in the crease, or is just on the crease?
Thanks again for a super tutorial!!

Misty

This is awesome. I'm in love with this. I need those colors now.

To the MAC store I go. Yay!

falmardom

this is great! i bought this pallette around christmas time and still havent found the perfect look to make with it. im so happy i found this! thanks you! <3 xo

magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I have a question - is the Satin Taupe applied all over the lid as well as in the crease, or is just on the crease?
Thanks again for a super tutorial!!

Hi,

I used it in the crease, but a very large area there. It looks a bit on the pic like I have applied it on the entire lid, you are right... Strange... However, try it only in the crease, but maybe it suits you on the whole lid too :-D

Thanks "bunny"...

trip75

This tut is fab!! I saw this and went on ebay and bought this palette. It will be my first MAC product (surely not my last).