OPI Nail polish

SparklingWaves

In OPI, I like their colors. However, I do not like their top coat. My nails were chipping within 24 hours. I am trying a different top coat to see if that helps.

I just bought two nail polishes by M.A.C. (whirlwind and rocker). I think they are more expensive than OPI. I am not digging the whirlwind color on me. It's pretty, but it sort of clashes with my NW15 skin. Rocker is a shimmering ruby red. It looks better.

sugacole9

wow! i finally found the nailpolish i was looking for called Expresso Your Style (amazing dark brown color for fall) @ 8ty8beauty.com ... thanks for the tip mscuppycakes!

cheerleader.gif

lanise1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybs
I use OPI exclusively. I've found them the best for durability and colour selection.

I totally agree with you! I love OPI. Here in Florida I bought mine from JC Pennys nail salon for $7.50. I think it is worth the money. It last and you will love it.
cutey.gif

Keysten

I will only use OPI! I get mine at Ulta or at Trade Secret. I have been going nuts for the new Russian Collection..I bought 4 colors from it already.

MAC_Whore

I can finally wear OPI as they took out the toulene and formaldahyde (which I am allergic to). I just picked up Grape Lakes and Jewel of India today. I looooove Jewel of India!

user79

I recently bought some OPI polishes and I have to say, I love them. The colors go on really smoothly without streaks (at least the ones I have), and most importantly they don't "bubble" on me. Two coats and they are opaque and very glossy. I really love this brand I really prefer polishes with the "wider" brushes, so I love OPI's new brushes. I'll def buy some more.

I absolutely loooooove OPI...I've never polished my natural nails so much until using this brand. I would usually go and have acrylic nails done. But this polish is really great because not only does it last longer it grows my nails and makes them harder! LOVE it!

MAChostage

Honestly, we can wear virtually any color. I say just go for it. You see a color you think is pretty? Try it out. I have a fishing tackle box full of OPI.
tong.gif

BEA2LS

I love opi! their wide brush is amazing! lincoln park after dark is a hg for me and has been since it came out. there are so many of their colors that cannot be replaced by anyone.
that said, i would never pay more than $8 for them.. in fact, if I don't get them for like $7, i just do not buy them. I think essie is a bit better because it chips less on me and i like china glaze's colors better.

Shadowy Lady

I love OPI as well, I've been wearing the brand for about 3 years now and I honestly think once you go OPI, you won't go back :p I especially love their dark colours and their reds and fuchsias

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I love OPI as well, I've been wearing the brand for about 3 years now and I honestly think once you go OPI, you won't go back :p I especially love their dark colours and their reds and fuchsias

thats true, they have great reds! i love their range of colors

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady

ITA. They're also not that expensive comparatively.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
I love opi! their wide brush is amazing! lincoln park after dark is a hg for me and has been since it came out. there are so many of their colors that cannot be replaced by anyone.
that said, i would never pay more than $8 for them.. in fact, if I don't get them for like $7, i just do not buy them. I think essie is a bit better because it chips less on me and i like china glaze's colors better.

OPI can be had online for much cheaper.
yes.gif

sinergy

have any of you seen the new 90210 inspired reds? too cute.
I cant find a pic of it yet, i think they should be available in january, but they are really pretty i seen them a pic of them at a cosmetology supply store.

The 90210 Collection includes:

Queen of West Web-erly - Lots of blog buzz for this purple shimmer.

Sweet as Annie-thing! - Irresistible lollipop red.

Pretty & Privileged - You're entitled to this ruby red!

Shadowy Lady

^^ I saw the picture in my new Glamour magazine. I love OPI reds and even though i have a ton, I will still check these out!

LaLeeMakeup

Hi, Ive been doing my own nails for many years now and have experience with many many different brands of nail products.

Personally, and of course this is my own personal opinon, even though I think O.P.I. is considered a "high-end brand" I do not like the consistancy of the nail polish. It doesn't glide on that well, and even though the colors are very good, the line seems watery to me.

Personally I stick with Essie. I am a loyal essie person
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
OPI can be had online for much cheaper.
yes.gif

Thanks - I guess I will might check into it one day but i still love, love, love my essie - got three more this weekend!

Latest posts