OPI Nail polish

Mirella

I really like OPI and now I`m crazy about Boris &Natasha , Dutch Tulips and Moon over Mumbai.

BEA2LS

i like dutch tulips
smiles.gif
i used to have that one and have no idea where it is now..
ssad.gif

rachelkr

I'm crazy about OPI. I always buy the new color collections when they come out and use them to death. Love. I would recommend them to anyone.

Skura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirella
I really like OPI and now I`m crazy about Boris &Natasha , Dutch Tulips and Moon over Mumbai.

Moon over Mumbai is
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

I like only dark colors but this one is really something
love.gif

(Hi dear
drinkup.gif
)

Meisje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Thanks Ernie
smiles.gif
I've never tried the Sephora OPI's. Is the quality as good?

I'm also wondering about this...

BeautyPsycho

I only have one $OPI (212) and I like regular OPI better. However, like someone said earlier- if the color is special enough, buy it.
smiles.gif

And yeah, Sephora OPI bottles remind me of special toys, if you know what I mean hehe
graucho.gif

LadyRed

I really love OPI nail polish, along with China Glaze
smiles.gif
They are the only 2 brands that really hold up well. My favorite, most often used shade is OPIs Bubble Bath. Its a very sophisticated sheer pink shade.

MACLovin

I just painted my toes with OPI Miami Beet... It's a mid/deep purpleish red.. love it. I used 2 coats but it looks darker than what's in the bottle, so next time i might only do 1 coat. But it's a gorgeous color..

Juxtapose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i used to have lots of opi polishes however stupidly got rid of them all about 3 years ago! i remember particularly loving the legally blonde collection - there was a pearly colour, red and a really light gold if i remember rightly.

now i'm getting back into my nails i'm into china glaze! i will buy more opi at some point but for now china glaze is rocking my nails!

Oh no! That's such a bummer to hear! I loved the Legally Blonde collection. The gold (Blonde Date) and the white shimmer (Elle's Pearls) were my favorites. The gold is a special one to me...I haven't come across something similar to it.

It's hard to resist the China Glaze polishes at the moment, even for me. Some of the colors are really quite eye-catching.

Latest posts