keirii

^I second that!

morning:
CO Bigelow Cucumber Skin Tonic
The Body Shop Seaweed Day Cream
Stila Skin Visor SPF 30
MAC Fix+

Night:
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foam (I don't like it, but the bottle has to run out D: )
The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Scrub (3 times a week)
CO Bigelow Cucumber Skin Tonic
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Mask (Once a week)
The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Mask (If I STILL feel dry..)

Wow, makes me feel like I put a lot of crap on my face. My routine changes so sporadically. And it also includes tons of random free samples every once in a while
greengrin.gif

bellezzadolce

Re: Skincare!!!

I have dry/sensitive skin

Fashion Fair's - dry skin facial shampoo, fragrance free moisture cream and fragrance free nourishing cream, clay masque

MAC - cleanse off oil, creme wash+ microfine refinisher (exfoliate), studio moisture cream

Cetaphil - cleanser and cream

Aveda - botanical kinetics

1QTPie

Oil Cleansing Method each evening.

Olay for combo skin, Neutrogena On-The-Spot all over, jojoba oil or emu oil all twice a day.

n_c

I have very sensitive combo skin. For the last 3 weeks I've switched over to Mario Badescu products...my skin seems to like them. You just have to find the right products for your skin type. The co. sent me samples which was great.

crystalado

I use Bliss products and they are working wonders! I use their Steep Clean facial wash and their toner! I also exfoliate 2-3 times/week with their Pore Perfecting Facial Wash and their toner! For my normal to oily skin, they are working very well! I also like the volcanic ash exfoliator by Mac!

Nadeshda

Cleanser: Eau Thermale Avéne Cleanance soapless gel cleanser
Toner: Nivea Visage Young (I'm waiting to finish it so I can switch to something else - the Nivea Young range dried up my combo, acne-prone skin really bad!)
Moisturizer - La Roche-Posay Hydraphase XL Legere with SPF 15 (day) and Eau Thermale Avéne Cleanance K cream (Night)
Eye cream - Galenic Messeger

Avéne has saved my skin. Pimples are much less, the Cleanance K cream dries them out in no time, blackheads are disappearing, my skintone has gotten even... somedays, all I need is some concealer on my dark circles and my skin is completely even
greengrin.gif

NatalieMT

I have actually only this week changed my skin regimine and for the better I might add. I now use Elemis products and they're wonderful.

I cleanser my face using their Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser, tone using their Balancing Lavender Toner and then moisturise using their SOS Emergency Cream. It's all really wonderful and perfectly suited to my skin type.

I then also now do their Skin Buff Exfoliator and Herbal Lavender Repair Mask one a week.

KellyBean

Morning:

-St. Ives apricot face wash for acne skin- NOT the scrub
-Clean and Clear dual action lotion

Night:

-Neutrogena Oil Free m/u remover
-St. Ives face wash
-C&C dual action lotion
-Clearasil spot treatment

On Wednesday morning, I use the St. Ives apricot scrub after the face wash. On Saturday night, I use the Queen Helene masque.

zabbazooey

Cleanser: Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam
Toner: Shiseido Revitalizing Essence
Eye Cream: Shiseido Brightening Eye Treatment
Moisturizer: NARS Skin Brightening Serum

I love Shiseido's skin care!!!

SuomeaSorceress

Face

Morning
Precleanse depending on how my skin is feeling.
Special Cleansing Gel
Multi-Active Toner
Active Moist mixed with a couple of drops of Oil Matte Block SPF 20
Climate Control Lip Treatment

Night
Precleanse
Special Cleansing Gel
Multi-Active Toner
Active Moist
Climate Control Lip Treatment

Every three days I use the Skin Prep-Scrub after the cleansing gel at night.

Yes, I'm totally in love with Dermalogica
love.gif

Body
If I know I'm going to be showing some skin (
th_LMAO.gif
that just sounds wrong!) I'll put on Nivea Moisturising SPF50 and just normal moisturiser everywhere else. If I'm going to be covered up I'll just use normal moisturiser. I don't have a particular brand or anything, often it's just what's cheap at the super market as I go through it REALLY quickly.

CandeeNova

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatethegreat
Oh god, I'm terrible. I was my face with Dove bar soap when I shower at night. In the morning, I Stridex my face, add moisturizer, and do my makeup. My poor, poor face.

actually, my dermatologist told me that dove is ok and actually recommened to use on the face because it's so gentle. i use the sensitive skin bar soap for my face just because it's unscented. so don't feel too bad :)

lechat

Morning: Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, followed by Oil of Olay.
Night: Pond's Deep Cleanser cold cream, followed by Cetaphil. Then I usually apply a bit of tea tree oil or benzoyl if I need it, followed by a few dabs of Mint Julep mask in any big pore areas.

Mabelle

Morning: Ole Henriksen's African Red Tea Foaming face wash
Philosophy's Help me Retenoid treatment and then Hope in a Jar and then my foundation with an SPF (because of the retenoid treatment)

Night: Philisophy's Purity made simple face wash. As a treatment i use either Decelor's Auromessence Night Baume or Ole's Pure Perfection.

When I exfoliate (in the morning or in the shower) I use Ole's Sugar glow scrub or Lush's ocean salt scrub.
Once a week I do a Peel, it's ole's lemon peel.
On my body i use Lush's Coal Face soap and La Boheme. I use their sugar Scrub (the green one) on the body.

brighthair

am - I'm v lazy, I just use a baby wipe, then Dermalogica total eye care and a moisturiser - generally Dermalogica skin smoothing cream or L'oreal Youth Code but SPF cream if it's sunny

pm - remove eye make up with baby wipe (my eyes are so dry and sensitive I have to stick to the same brand of wipe!)
then Dermalogica Pre Cleanse followed by Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser and Aldi eye gel. I only moisturise at night if my skin is feeling dry

LittleMaryJane

Day & Night:
DDF Acne Scrub
DDF Glycolic Exfoliator
Sometimes Olay Refreshing Toner

Morning:
DDF Moisturizer w/SPF

Night:
Clearasil spot treatment

Occasional Stuff:
DDF Therapeutic Sulfur Mask
OLAY Glycolic Mask (in the shower)

antigone21

I don't understand how this thread got lost into oblivion...I'm into skincare just as I am into makeup and I believe one cannot got without the other. Let's revive this thread!

I am in love with my current skincare routine and have gotten great results!

My skin:
-t-zone gets oily through the day
-just finished a 4 month course of antibiotics for acne and have gotten great results. I don't get pimples or cysts anymore, I just have a couple of clogged pores left.
-my skin is a bit dry right now
-my main concern is getting my dark marks left by acne to fade

Routine:
-Cleanse with Vichy Essentielles foaming cleaser OR Laroche Posay Effaclar cleansing gel, used with my Olay pro cleansing tool
-Tone with pure rosewater (from the grocery store)
-Moisturize with Eucerin replenishing face cream 5% urea OR Laroche Posay Hydréane Riche
-Moisturize eye area with Rosehip seed oil from Now Solutions OR Sweet almond oil OR whatever moisturizer I am using on my face.

In the morning I apply Differin xp (prescription, for acne)
For nightime I apply Clindoxyl gel (prescription, for acne)

Occasionally:
-Laroche Posay Effaclar duo on blemishes
-Derma e microdermabraison scrub
-Lemon juice on my dark spots
-Queen Helene mint julep masque on blemishes/t-zone

geeko

erm i m quite a lazy person.... i only do the basic 3 steps...

1. Cleansing oil to remove make up
2. Cleansing foam
3. Toner
4. Moisturizer.. or sheet mask

and that's the end..

Yassy

Morning...
Cleanse with a fruit enzyme face wash (forgot brand)
Apply Vitamin C Serum (Obagi 20%)
Use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for lips
Use Jurliuqe Purely Sun Defying SPF 15

Evening...
Cleanse again to wash off dirt and makeup
Apply Jurlique Purely Age Defying Night Lotion
Apply Jurlique Purely Age Defying Eye Cream
Every few days apply pure coconut oil to face

P.S: Jurlique is having lots of promos lately on their FB USA page giving away free products!

PeachTwist

Morning

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap #3
Clinique Toner #3
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel

Night

MAC Pro Eye Make-up Remover
Make-up Remover Wipes
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap #3
Clinique Toner #3
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
Clinique Moisture Surge on cheeks
Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Extra

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
Clarisonic Plus

The extra's depend on if I feel my face needs it or not.

Candy2012

Morning:
cleaning my face with cleanser.
Use toner
Liquid foundation
Isolation cream
sunscreen

Night:
cleaning my face with cleanser.
Use toner
Face Cream

I wanna everything be easy!